No announcement yet.

I Pledge! to be a servant to JeffLebowski! Animated gif edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          Have I ever mentioned how much I like this thread title? Probably the best one ever.

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
            I have already used that one several times, btw. You need to become a student of my posts.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I have already used that one several times, btw. You need to become a student of my posts.
              Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Comment

Comment

So funny.

Are embedded moving video's a new thing?

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                    -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                      So funny.

Are embedded moving video's a new thing?
                      No, this one has been around for years and years.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                            This remains the greatest animated gif ever made.
                            Visca Catalunya Lliure

Comment

Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X