Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
    This would be cooler in reverse.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Comment

• A little bored during the evenings there, wuap?
            Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
            God forgives many things for an act of mercy
            Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

• Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
              A little bored during the evenings there, wuap?
              Two sick kid who went to sleep at 6PM, mother has diverticulitis, wife has a fever, small town, no car. I've been writing for seven hours today with headphones on listening to the Avett Bros, Smashing Pumpkins, and Badfinger. I needed a break so I went to Reddit to see what's up.

We're going to Panama for a week tomorrow. Should be fun. Hopefully, cj won't mind if I mention that in this thread.
              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Comment

• Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post

Like:
                          1. Full shaq gear, not just jersey
                          2. Grilling 3 hot dogs only
                          3. Someone is filming him grill 3 hot dogs
                          4. Has the full bag of kingsford right next to grill in case he needs more briquettes to grill those 3 dogs
                          5. Falls on hot coals
                          6. Loses shoes while rolling around on the ground

would be nice to know why he felt prompted to jump over the grill.
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                            I wonder if the iron sheik would have felt bad if that leopard had ripped his buddy's face off.
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                                Like:
                                1. Full shaq gear, not just jersey
                                2. Grilling 3 hot dogs only
                                3. Someone is filming him grill 3 hot dogs
                                4. Has the full bag of kingsford right next to grill in case he needs more briquettes to grill those 3 dogs
                                5. Falls on hot coals
                                6. Loses shoes while rolling around on the ground

would be nice to know why he felt prompted to jump over the grill.

Comment

Working...
                                X