Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This goes with #wmph

Comment

• "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          This goes with #wmph

Totally obvious in retrospect, but that's Michael Scott from The Office in a genuinely cool (i.e. non-women's) suit.

I feel like I learned something today.
          Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost.
          --William Blake, via Shpongle

Comment

Comment

• This is one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life.

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                This is one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life.

You have lived a very boring life.
                *Banned*

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                              Wuap, you're like the Buzzfeed of CS. Have some gold.
                              Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost.
                              --William Blake, via Shpongle

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X