Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: I Pledge! to be a servant to JeffLebowski! Animated gif edition

"You are a genius." --cougjunkie
    "[...] liberals tend to take the moral teachings of the New Testament literally and the stories figuratively while conservatives do the opposite." -- Harry Tic
    "
    I'll admit that as a non-low-income earner, I wouldn't mind seeing Hillary as president. She's good to corporate America, specifically on the financial side of things. Sure, she'll take her corruption cut, but there will be plenty left over for people like me." -- Edward "Moliere" Jones

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

"[...] liberals tend to take the moral teachings of the New Testament literally and the stories figuratively while conservatives do the opposite." -- Harry Tic
    "
    I'll admit that as a non-low-income earner, I wouldn't mind seeing Hillary as president. She's good to corporate America, specifically on the financial side of things. Sure, she'll take her corruption cut, but there will be plenty left over for people like me." -- Edward "Moliere" Jones

"

"

Quote Originally Posted by wuapinmon View Post
    They only gave him 2 points for that. I love the look on the face of the kid at the scorer's table.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock