No announcement yet.

I Pledge! to be a servant to JeffLebowski! Animated gif edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

This is for Donuthole and ArtVandelay.
      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

"The Wheel of the Devil": On Vine, gifs and the power of the loop

http://www.themachinestarts.com/read...s-idea-of-loop

"The loop is more than a framework for animation, it is the engine at work within a new kind of critical tool"
        [YOUTUBE]DvBP9Z8wx14[/YOUTUBE]
        Last edited by tooblue; 02-11-2013, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Utah sports season this year:

Posting as a Ute fan on here:

How BYU fans feel about independence:

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post

I don't undestand.
            "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
            "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
            This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
            "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
            "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by U-Ute View Post
              LOL
              One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
              SU

Comment

Not a gif, but a strange website, that made me think of The Dude.

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post

I'm not sure I understand either. Unless, wuap is putting me in the same category as Don Draper, and a pre-nuptialized DH, then I'm flattered

Originally posted by U-Ute View Post
                Are we suppose to be able to read her lips?

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                  I'm not sure I understand either. Unless, wuap is putting me in the same category as Don Draper, and a pre-nuptialized DH, then I'm flattered
                  I am sure you don't.

:cringe:
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

I don't know, but I'm having a fun time trying.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                      I am sure you don't.

:cringe:
                      Aren't you supposed to be off chasing an ambulance?

Comment

• "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• This is how I feel when I catch a Donuthole spelling mistake.

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post

This is how I feel when I catch a Donuthole spelling mistake.
                            What song do you think he's listening to?
                            Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

• Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                              What song do you think he's listening to?
                              It has to be Rick Astley.

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post

This is how I feel when I catch a Donuthole spelling mistake.
                                I think his having misspelled shit was intentional.
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                                X