I Pledge! to be a servant to JeffLebowski! Animated gif edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Pledge! to be a servant to JeffLebowski! Animated gif edition

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Watching IndyCoug and Robin fight

That's HBCoug up there on the box:

What it feels like sometimes around here:

Jacob:

nikuman:

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

why are you posting these here? This is not a thread for animated gifs.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        why are you posting these here? This is not a thread for animated gifs.
        It is now, SpaceGhost.

Comment

Did your "When you find a good smiley" thread get merged into this one? Can we at least change the thread title?
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yall are too worried about nomenclature when you should be telling us about your discoveries.

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
              Did your "When you find a good smiley" thread get merged into this one? Can we at least change the thread title?
              I think they're 2 separate threads still.

BTW, falafel-- good call on those 4 smilies you brought to the board at the top of this page-- those are def on my heavy rotation.
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Threadjack?

Comment

Comment

Comment

What would you even use those for?

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                        What would you even use those for?
                        Commentary

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                          Commentary
                          I love them.
                          “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                          ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
                          -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                          --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            Bump! gets a lot of use these days. I wasn't sure how it would be received.

Comment

Originally posted by kimchicoug View Post
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                              X