Taylor Swift : Red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
    Second time she's been dumped by a teenager. I love Swifty, but this is just getting embarrassing.
    I smell another platinum album in the making!
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Swift. Three chords and a cloud of dust.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
      -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Good news for PAC! He's in for a reprieve from attacks on his family while Levin gets busy shake shake shaking to Taylor's newest beat!

Comment

Shortly after that declaration, the Country Music Association Tweeted a biting, pitch-perfect farewell to the superstar.

“Good luck on your new venture @taylorswift13! We’ve LOVED watching you grow!
          Shots fired!

The haters can't get T-Swifty down.
          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

The haters can't get T-Swifty down.
            She says as much in her new song! While they hate she's gonna shake shake shake!

Comment

I haven't listened to the song yet but is she singing about a breakup or a guy that she dated but it didnt work out?
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                I haven't listened to the song yet but is she singing about a breakup or a guy that she dated but it didnt work out?
                No.

Comment

How did I miss this thread back in 2012? Pure gold.
                  "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                    How did I miss this thread back in 2012? Pure gold.
                    Here is a taste of what you were missing

http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthr...l=1#post899928
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                      Here is a taste of what you were missing

http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthr...l=1#post899928
                      Exactly. Better than gold, DDD's going platinum.
                      "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                        Good news for PAC! He's in for a reprieve from attacks on his family while Levin gets busy shake shake shaking to Taylor's newest beat!

I've never listened to her before, but darned if she isn't a dead ringer for Debby Harry in some of those shots!
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Levin View Post
                          If you haven't been following, Taylor Swift has come out with five great songs off of her new album coming out next week. Yesterday she released a song called State of Grace and it's a stunner. Swift is the real deal -- one of our most talented musicians and certainly one of the best songwriters to come along in a long time. Red is turning out to be her best album yet. Give her songs a listen, especially Begin Again and State of Grace. They're both as good as anything released this year. Critics agree with me.
                          This is adorable. Just make sure your little girl scout, TSwift, gets tested for STDs, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                            I've never listened to her before, but darned if she isn't a dead ringer for Debby Harry in some of those shots!
                            Wait, are you saying you've never listened to T-Swifty? How can you miss her?

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                              Wait, are you saying you've never listened to T-Swifty?
                              Like, ever?
                              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                                Like, ever?
                                http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthr...l=1#post899874

Comment

Working...
                                X