Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fathers Day Dinner

My wife got me a Blackstone griddle for father's day. It is freaking awesome. Did a teppanyaki style dinner on that sucker. It was fun. I'm gonna love this thing

Quote Originally Posted by Copelius View Post
    See you then.

Actually, I'm grilling a chuck roast and taking it to my dad's. I'll be interested to see how it turns out. It came out two separate cuts,which works well since my wife won't eat anything but jerky.
    I'm interested to hear how it turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveCoug View Post
    My wife got me a Blackstone griddle for father's day. It is freaking awesome. Did a teppanyaki style dinner on that sucker. It was fun. I'm gonna love this thing
    That sounds fun. I'd need some good recipes.

Edit: is there a tepannyaki cooking thread?
    Last edited by Bo Diddley; 06-21-2020 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo Diddley View Post
    I'm interested to hear how it turned out.
    Turned out very nice. I was turning knobs up and down to keep the temp right and put the well done on about a half hour before the med rare, but everybody enjoyed. 20200621_165259.jpg
    ďEvery player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they donít itís because they never got the chance.Ē Aroldis Chapman

Quote Originally Posted by Copelius View Post
    Turned out very nice. I was turning knobs up and down to keep the temp right and put the well done on about a half hour before the med rare, but everybody enjoyed. 20200621_165259.jpg
    Looks good!

God bless cowboy...

I'm getting a Blackstone when I move.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

Quote Originally Posted by LiveCoug View Post
    Congrats! I love my Blackstone. I got it either late last year or early this year. I find myself using it more and more.
    "I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - Tommy Callahan III

I spent some time a couple of years ago trying to figure out what it would take to get a commercial flat top installed in my kitchen. I haven't quite given up on that, but maybe I will take a look at the blackstone.