Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061
Results 1,801 to 1,804 of 1804

Thread: NBA 2012-2013

Laker PGs have 29 assists with 3 minutes to play tonight against Cleveland.

Basketball Diplomat San Juan Sun's Avatar

Greg Oden just flagrantly fouled Blake Griffin. As Blake collected himself they showed Oden standing around. My wife walked in, saw the slo-mo of Oden fouling Griffin, and wondered out loud why LeBron James would foul like that. I explained to her that it was actually Greg Oden, who resembles James, when they momentarily showed both Oden and James standing next to each other… and her mind was totally blown.
    "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Doc Rivers is getting the same production out of the Clippers that Vincent Of The Black was getting. Can we finally stop calling Doc a great coach and just admit that Danny Ainge handed Doc some lightning in a bottle, and he's essentially the same average NBA coach that he was in 2007?
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Grooveshark dick tease MarkGrace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Donuthole View Post
    Doc Rivers is getting the same production out of the Clippers that Vincent Of The Black was getting. Can we finally stop calling Doc a great coach and just admit that Danny Ainge handed Doc some lightning in a bottle, and he's essentially the same average NBA coach that he was in 2007?
    Thibs
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.