Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA 2012-2013

Originally posted by wapiti View Post
    Yeah, compare that with what Douger said the argument is. Nobody said the level of competition wasn't part of the argument. But it's only that--a part.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
      Yeah, compare that with what Douger said the argument is. Nobody said the level of competition wasn't part of the argument. But it's only that--a part.
      Comparing Wilt against the legions 6'7 guys he went against means he's not the best, yet Russell went against the same midgets with worse numbers, and he's in the top 5 according to you. That's some objective analysis.

Probably just best to agree to disagree, since we're not going to get anywhere with the argument.
      Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacob View Post
        I was just thinking the same thing. I wonder how different the end of his career would have been if he hadn't gotten fat.
        The end? How about when he was winning rings? Shack never won a single rebounding title. Unacceptable for the self proclaimed MDE.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
          Comparing Wilt against the legions 6'7 guys he went against means he's not the best, yet Russell went against the same midgets with worse numbers, and he's in the top 5 according to you. That's some objective analysis.

Probably just best to agree to disagree, since we're not going to get anywhere with the argument.
          Lets just agree that Shaq is better than Wilt and we can call it a day.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Doc Rivers is getting the same production out of the Clippers that Vincent Of The Black was getting. Can we finally stop calling Doc a great coach and just admit that Danny Ainge handed Doc some lightning in a bottle, and he's essentially the same average NBA coach that he was in 2007?
            Bump.

Comment

• I will always agree with that!
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Bump.
                I guess anything is possible.
                τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Working...
                X