Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA 2012-2013

Denver Nuggets' new alternate uniform (Igoudala looks pleased):

We already have an NBA thread for last season.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      We already have an NBA thread for last season.
      Typo... I'll take care of it.

Comment

Not bad, but not as cool as the 90's unis.

Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Bold prediction: the Miami Heat will win the championship for the season in question in this thread.
          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Brooklyn Nets' cheerleader uniforms:

Comment

Originally posted by scottie View Post
              Brooklyn Nets' cheerleader uniforms:

Why go to the strip club when you can bring the strip club to the basketball court?
              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                Why go to the strip club when you can bring the strip club to the basketball court?
                The NJ/Brooklyn Nets have that effect. I was at the 2003 Finals game when Jewel, previously an au naturel singer-songwriter type, had her coming out party as stripper/pop seductress.

Skip to 1:48 to see Jewel shaking it, white-girl style.

[YOUTUBE]xp2gINF2zpo[/YOUTUBE]
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                  The NJ/Brooklyn Nets have that effect. I was at the 2003 Finals game when Jewel, previously an au naturel singer-songwriter type, had her coming out party as stripper/pop seductress.

Skip to 1:48 to see Jewel shaking it, white-girl style.

[YOUTUBE]xp2gINF2zpo[/YOUTUBE]
                  the misaligned chiclet look just doesn't do it for me
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

I have always thought jewel was sexy...even her jacked up tooth.
                    I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

Darko: Murder for Hire

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/N...Celtics-100212
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                        This could take freedarko.com in a completely new direction.

Comment

Rockets working with Royce White

Houston Rockets first-round draft pick Royce White is a no-show at training camp and said he and the team are working on a plan to address his fear of flying.

The 6-foot-8 White was the 16th overall pick after one season at Iowa State. White suffers from anxiety and fear of flying. He says on Twitter that he's working with the team on an "innovative plan" to balance treatment with the NBA schedule.

White said he has an agreement with the team to take a bus to select games. KRIV-TV reported that the agreement is pending league approval.

"I will not travel every game via bus," he wrote on Twitter. "It was decided that the less flying the less stress."

Comment

Thank God

[ame="http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?storyId=8515851"]NBA Jarrett Jack says he's been warned - ESPN[/ame]
                            Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by scottie View Post
                              Denver Nuggets' new alternate uniform (Igoudala looks pleased):

Those are awesome.
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                              X