No announcement yet.

The Kickstarter Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We shot a video for ours today; it should be up by the end of the week. I got an email from the local paper asking for an interview. We're at $290 of $1000. I think we can make it. I'll share the video once it's up.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

I'm stuck at 44% and we're at the halfway mark. It's not looking good.
      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

If you like really good crosswords, for a $5 pledge, this guy will send you one a week until December. He used to write them for The Week, and I've done them for a couple of years, and they are awesome.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...kly-crosswords

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
          I'm stuck at 44% and we're at the halfway mark. It's not looking good.
          Nice job Waup! 100% funded with 3 days left to go! Congrats.
          "I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - Tommy Callahan III

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Tank View Post
            Nice job Waup! 100% funded with 3 days left to go! Congrats.
            Thank you! I was doubtful until today. We got $360 in since 3PM Eastern. I am so excited, and I'm grateful for everyone's support.

Comment

If several donors' pledges had been rejected by the credit card company, would you ask them to check on it, or just let it go? Say, 10% of your budget was still out.

Comment

lol, I would send Il pad and his friends after them.
                Last edited by BigPiney; 07-03-2013, 08:39 AM.

Comment

So cool.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...he-world-in-3d

Comment

Comment

please introduce yourself in the Ellis Island thread
                      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Hey, when are you going to have your guys come over and do my bathroom?
                        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

We still have to grout most of it. I can't wait for Saturday.

Comment

Comment

I couldn't figure out why this is was in a kick starter thread so I had to go back and check it out.

That full skeleton mosaic is amazing.
                              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                                Awesome, Mac!
                                Visca Catalunya Lliure

Comment

Working...
                                X