X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI, he is white.

Comment

Originally posted by Hsaru View Post
      If we lose next week, time to go with Taysom Hill and never look back!

I had to christen the thread.
      More like piss in it...

Comment

Originally posted by Hsaru View Post
        If we lose next week, time to go with Taysom Hill and never look back!

I had to christen the thread.
        So Riley

A. Kicked your ass in high school.

or B. Stole your girl.

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
          So Riley

A. Kicked your ass in high school.

or B. Stole your girl boy.

Let's be honest, it fits on both accounts.
          I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

All he does is create touchdowns!
            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
              All he does is create touchdowns!
              AYNSOT208!
              Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
              -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
              -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
                AYNSOT208!

Comment

Greg Wrubell ‏@gregwrubell
                  With BYU's first loss in the books, it's very likely we will see Taysom Hill go from "package" QB to a true number two behind Riley Nelson.
                  AYNSOT208!

Comment

I can't wait for another true freshman to come along to much fanfare, predictably stumble for all sorts of obvious reasons and then the fans turn first on the OC and then eventually on Taysom himself. The Cyclical Internecine Baile De Los Muertos.
                    Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Idaho has another qb that is looking good. Logan Anderson from Madison is a 6'5" kid throwing for over 300 yards a game so far this season. He moves well, throws a nice ball and is fast. I'm not sure why he's not getting more interest but give him two years on a mission and twenty more pounds and he could be a real good.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                        AYNSOT208!
                        I don't want to toot my own horn, but, ehem...someone called this a few weeks before Wrubell.
                        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                          I can't wait for another true freshman to come along to much fanfare, predictably stumble for all sorts of obvious reasons and then the fans turn first on the OC and then eventually on Taysom himself. The Cyclical Internecine Baile De Los Muertos.
                          Jitsu wa, Taysom avoided a lot of the fanfare by transferring necessarily quietly.

Comment

ftr, when the Heaps transfer came out, I recommended that Hill be immediately evaluated as to whether or not he is the likely starter in 2013, and if he is so evaluated, that he be made the backup in 2012 and be given as many reps as possible in games and practice. That said, talk of benching Nelson for Hill is crazy talk.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                              ftr, when the Heaps transfer came out, I recommended that Hill be immediately evaluated as to whether or not he is the likely starter in 2013, and if he is so evaluated, that he be made the backup in 2012 and be given as many reps as possible in games and practice. That said, talk of benching Nelson for Hill is crazy talk.
                              Unless Riley really is injured and even more limited than currently perceived. In which case, you either promote Lark to starter immediately and keep Hill as backup or you give Hill a baptism by fire and hope he is mentally tougher and more mature than Jeaps.
                              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                                Unless Riley really is injured and even more limited than currently perceived. In which case, you either promote Lark to starter immediately and keep Hill as backup or you give Hill a baptism by fire and hope he is mentally tougher and more mature than Jeaps.
                                I certainly would choose a road game against a ranked team to throw Hill into the fire.
                                Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Working...
                                X