Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Taysom Hill Thread

This thread needed to happen because:

1. Somehow there has never been a thread for the amazing Taysom Hill.
    2. He's going to be what I wish Riley was but is too limited to be.
    3. All he does is score touchdowns.
    4. It gives Goatnapper another chance to post something incoherent and in all caps about the Gem state.

This thread will be followed in the coming years by the Taysom Hill Heisman Watch thread.

So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post

4. It gives Goatnapper another chance to post something incoherent and in all caps about the Gem state.

This thread will be followed in the coming years by the Taysom Hill Heisman Watch thread.

5. Nipples are hard.

edit:
    Last edited by Lost Student; 09-08-2012, 04:08 PM.
    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

I am very impressed with this kid, and not because I grew up in the Gem State. He is a near clone of Riley Nelson, only more physically gifted. Seems like a leader, even as a Freshman. I am not only NOT worried about the QB situation, but I'm VERY excited about what is to come! Thanks for starting this thread.

Comment

If we lose next week, time to go with Taysom Hill and never look back!

I had to christen the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Hsaru View Post
          If we lose next week, time to go with Taysom Hill and never look back!

I had to christen the thread.
          Shocking

Comment

Comment

He will be good. Did very well in a limited roll. Doesn't have enough of the offense down at this time to be the starter.

Comment

lol. ARISE YE PROUD SONS OF THE TWO-JENNA JAMESON FAVORITE EXCLAMATION WORD-EIGHT YEP YEP LEP RIGHT LEP WHIPPUTY WHUP WHUP WHOOO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                  ARISE YE PROUD SONS
                  Noble Sons...Arise Ye Noble Sons...dickhead!
                  Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                  -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                  -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
                    Noble Sons...Arise Ye Noble Sons...dickhead!
                    you had me at noble.
                    Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                    God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                    Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

My nipples were hard.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                        lol. ARISE YE PROUD SONS OF THE TWO-JENNA JAMESON FAVORITE EXCLAMATION WORD-EIGHT YEP YEP LEP RIGHT LEP WHIPPUTY WHUP WHUP WHOOO!!!
                        That looks about right!
                        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

What does it say about BYU recruiting qbs when their 3 starters in a row will be Max Hall (ASU) Riley Nelson (USU) and Taysom Hill (Stanford)? Do we just misjudge talent? from Bower to Heaps

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                            What does it say about BYU recruiting qbs when their 3 starters in a row will be Max Hall (ASU) Riley Nelson (USU) and Taysom Hill (Stanford)? Do we just misjudge talent? from Bower to Heaps
                            I think it says kids transfer more than they used to. BYU offered Hall and Taysom scholies in HS but neither picked BYU then so I guess it also says that if you serve a mission, or six months of one, BYU starts to look more attractive. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!
                            Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                            -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                            -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
                              I think it says kids transfer more than they used to. BYU offered Hall and Taysom scholies in HS but neither picked BYU then so I guess it also says that if you serve a mission, or six months of one, BYU starts to look more attractive. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!
                              We missed out on Dallas Lloyd, maybe Chase Hansen will help that continue

Comment

Working...
                              X