No announcement yet.

The Taysom Hill Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “He looks good,” Payton said Thursday. “We like where he is at. He is grinding and working hard. You guys saw (him make) a play today. When he does get outside the pocket, he can run, real fast. That presents a new challenge for the defense.”
    “You see Aaron Rodgers and those kind of guys make plays that way. Just the ability to avoid the rush. The guy runs a sub-4.5 40, and he’s strong — he might be the strongest guy on the team.”

The strongest guy on the team? Seriously?

“Certainly pound for pound. He might be the strongest squatter,” Lombardi said. “The guy is a freak athlete. I’ve never seen anyone like him at this position.”
    http://www.theadvocate.com/new_orlea...mpression=true
    Last edited by Pelado; 05-25-2018, 08:34 AM.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• It would be awesome for him to stay healthy and do something in the pro's.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/boneyfuller/stat...519276032?s=19

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
            It would be awesome for him to stay healthy and do something in the pro's.
            https://twitter.com/Saints/status/1041399769325682688

Comment

• https://twitter.com/BradyPoppinga/st...037107713?s=19

- Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Poppinga may not have heard of Jim Thorpe or Red Grange. In any event, Taysom is very impressive in his versatility and is all sorts of fun to watch. I hope he gets a shot at QB someday.
                "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                  I hope he gets a shot at QB someday.
                  He manages to get behind center now and again....

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post

Not gonna lie, I held my breath on that horse-collar tackle. The dude is a freak athlete that suffers freak injuries.

Glad he's okay.
                    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
                      SU

Comment

• Did they have Taysom line up as a receiver in short yardage to the goal line? What a freaking luxury to have Taysom Copernicus Hill to throw in at QB on third and short. That's easy $.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by snowcat View Post
                          Well....he definitely let the other guy trip after the dude held Taysom.
                          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post

Very nice.
                            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• http://www.espn.com.au/blog/nflnatio...nd-taysom-hill
                              "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

• Nice read - thanks.
                                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X