X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
      You're not alone.
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
        I find it funny that this is probably Drew Brees biggest moment (after winning the super bowl) and Taysom is shirtless in the background showing off his chiseled Greek god bod.
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
          I find it funny that this is probably Drew Brees biggest moment (after winning the super bowl) and Taysom is shirtless in the background showing off his chiseled Greek god bod.
          lol. I like Taysom as much as the next guy, but clearly not as much as you.

Comment

• I think it's funny, too. He's this backup QB to the best QB in the league vying desperately for PT at any and every position, and that competitive spirit seems to have spilled over to the locker room where he nonchalantly slides into frame with his shirt off like "what's going on in here, guys?"
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Now that's how you photo bomb.

Comment

It is pretty crazy that somebody would have their shirt off in a locker room.
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                  It is pretty crazy that somebody would have their shirt off in a locker room.
                  Lol.

Crazy, right! How disrespectful.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Taysom is a yes for me.
                    *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                      Now that's how you photo bomb.
                      BD gets me
                      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

BD gets me
                        When I first looked at it I was like, that's not Taysom...and then, holy crap! But that is! Was he flexing for the camera or what?

Comment

• grade a hunk!
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                            grade a hunk!
                            Which hunk would you like us to grade?
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• http://www.optimumscouting.com/news/...s-a-revolution
                              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• They are calling him Thor-terback and Sean Payton's new toy.

http://www.espn.com/blog/new-orleans...ed-taysom-hill

Comment

Working...
                                X