Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wanna see that! The official "doesn't merit its own thread" movie trailer thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
    snl and chris farley tributes are pretty rare on vh1 these days, it's a good thing you recorded it when you did.

Don't be all cranky because you didn't..

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
      snl and chris farley tributes are pretty rare on vh1 these days, it's a good thing you recorded it when you did.
      lol. makes me wonder if they will ever re-air the elusive "best of will ferrell" episode.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        lol. makes me wonder if they will ever re-air the elusive "best of will ferrell" episode.
        Unlikely. This may help you stave off any Ferrell withdrawal:

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/will-ferrell
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

I'm...not sure I wanna see that:

I was excited to see Man of Steel, partly because of the trailer and partly because of Nolan's involvement. But if this trailer is representative of Batman v Superman, it looks like we'll be treated to 2+ hours of wanton destruction, and not much else. Oh, and Jesse Eisenberg as Luthor also. Weird.
          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
          - SeattleUte

Comment

Yeah, I'm gonna see that.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Haha that looks really stupid.

im going to predict that ultimately superman and batman work things out.
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                Haha that looks really stupid.

im going to predict that ultimately superman and batman work things out.
                Bold. I like that.

I'll go one step further and predict their coming together will have something to do with defeating Jesse Eisenberg playing the role of Andrew Scott playing the role Moriarty.
                τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

I bet Jen left Ben after she saw that funny suit.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                    I bet Jen left Ben after she saw that funny suit.
                    In one dimension you are the reason for their break up, in another it is because you and Ben are lovers. #LoveWins
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

Comment

Nice! That opening montage of Supes charging the courtroom sheds a bit of light on that weird "Superman v Batman" title. I knew it had to be a rich retelling of the struggles, drama, and battles behind the scenes of that landmark case!
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Tom Hardy trying to emulate Hayley Mills. Interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post

Did you actually know her name by heart or did you google it first?
                          "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post

Looking forward to it. The clip reminds me of another Tom Hardy film set in London: RocknRolla.
                            “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
                            "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

has anybody seen this amy winehouse movie? looks pretty good and has reviewed well
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by Sullyute View Post
                                Did you actually know her name by heart or did you google it first?
                                Google?!?! I was for all practical purposes an only child in the 70s. We had 3.5 channells of television. One of the channels showed the Wonderful World of Disney, on Sunday nights. Do you think I would have to use google to know that Kurt Russell was Dexter Reilly, or that Don Knotts and Tim Conway were the Apple Dumpling Gang? That hurts, that really, really hurts.

Comment

Working...
                                X