Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wanna see that! The official "doesn't merit its own thread" movie trailer thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
    Ahhhh crap. I searched. I swear I did. If any of you magicians want to melt this into Donut's hole other thread, let it be done.
    merged.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      merged.
      Thank you Merlin.
      I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Based on a David Sedaris short story, C.O.G. seems to have some real potential.

I saw this at Sundance. It was hilarious and bizarre. The protagonists make you like them and then really put you off hard. It makes your innards churn a little but I really enjoyed it.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Based on a David Sedaris short story, C.O.G. seems to have some real potential.
          I love Sedaris. Can't wait.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

That Ben Stiller trailer looks pretty Night at the Museumish. Not impressed so far. Unless you tell me Ricky Gervais is in it.

Comment

You know which trailer is awesome? The one for that new doc about Salinger. In fact, it is so awesome that I was telling my buddy the other day that there's no way the documentary itself could be as interesting and exciting as the trailer seemed to suggest. Sure enough looks like the reviews have not been very good.
              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

This week or next Short Game will be released. It's about seven-year-old golfers competing in national tournaments. From the preview, it's apparent most of the kids have better swings than those witnessed at South Mountain a couple of weeks ago.

Three of the featured kids will be on Jimmy Fallon tonight and the four of them will have a chipping contest.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg
                  cormac mccarthy screenplay, pitt, fassbender, and javier bardem? notwithstanding cameron diaz, i'm excited for this:

Definitely deserves its own thread. Maybe even a third.

Comment

shit. i am not a smart man, but i blame it on the new search function.
                    Last edited by old_gregg; 10-17-2013, 07:56 AM.
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                      You know which trailer is awesome? The one for that new doc about Salinger. In fact, it is so awesome that I was telling my buddy the other day that there's no way the documentary itself could be as interesting and exciting as the trailer seemed to suggest. Sure enough looks like the reviews have not been very good.
                      btw, this is streaming on Netflix right now.

Comment

Wes Anderson probably deserves his own thread, not a bunch of scattered threads each time he comes out with a new movie film.

The Grand Budapest looks to be pure Anderson.

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                          While your alliteration skills abound, your search skills have been weighed and measured and found wanting.

http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthr...trailer-thread
                          Dwight's title is much better, just being honest. I suggest that with the merged threads that we adopt the superior title.
                          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Although not a real film, this SNL spoof of a Wes Anderson film is pretty good.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/550566

Comment

Elliott Smith Documentary - Heaven Adores You

Comment

Boyhood is getting sick reviews. It looks intriguing.

Last edited by Green Monstah; 08-19-2014, 08:09 AM.
                                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Working...
                                X