I formally request asylum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
    Or like rainieaaaaaaaain on your wedding day...
    Exactly. It’s not irony. It’s poor planning on your part.

Comment

How did you choose your moniker?
      It's in reference to the 1984 Bo Diddley Tech remark by Bryant Gumbel. Can't stand him, Bo Schembechler (may he rest in peace rot in Hell), or Barry Switzer either (grudge).
      Schembechler's son just revealed that the doctor being investigated for abuse at Michigan abused HIM, that Schembechler KNEW about it, and did nothing. One more reason to hate him.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/10/us/bo...use/index.html

"Bo's temper was legendary, and he lost it," Matt Schembechler said. "I tried to tell him repeatedly, but my effort earned me a punch in the chest. This was the beginning of the end of the relationship. ... I hoped my father would protect me, but he didn't."

Comment

Schembechler's son just revealed that the doctor being investigated for abuse at Michigan abused HIM, that Schembechler KNEW about it, and did nothing. One more reason to hate him.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/10/us/bo...use/index.html
        I always thought it was Bo Schembechler who uttered the phrase ‘BY who?’. Maybe he did after Bryant Gumbel?

At any rate, he sure was a nice upstanding coach you had over there Michigan. BY who indeed.

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post

I always thought it was Bo Schembechler who uttered the phrase ‘BY who?’. Maybe he did after Bryant Gumbel?

At any rate, he sure was a nice upstanding coach you had over there Michigan. BY who indeed.
          I remember that he complained about how we played dirty after the game. We were able to get away with holding all game long. No class. No sportsmanship. And I hated him.

Comment

I remember that he complained about how we played dirty after the game. We were able to get away with holding all game long. No class. No sportsmanship. And I hated him.
            I thought he was more ticked about ineligible receiver down field (his rant was something about "releasing the tackles").
            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
              I thought he was more ticked about ineligible receiver down field (his rant was something about "releasing the tackles").
              It would be interesting to watch the post game presser again. I might not hate him as much.

To be completely honest, and this should go in a confessions thread, I haven't rewatched that game in over 30 years, possibly since it was originally aired.

It would be fun to rewatch with my increased understanding of the game. I just wish you could see the whole field over TV.

Comment

Working...
              X