I formally request asylum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    No he just forgot to do the question. Also I think he will be back. He is on his annual summer epic journey.

Comment

Looking back... I'm glad you stuck around. I consider you a good friend that I've never met.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
      -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

No he just forgot to do the question. Also I think he will be back. He is on his annual summer epic journey.
        I’m scheduled to bird with him next month. I’ll keep you updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
          Looking back... I'm glad you stuck around. I consider you a good friend that I've never met.

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
            I can agree with this

thnx for staying with us Mr. Diddley

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Originally posted by happyone View Post
              I can agree with this

thnx for staying with us Mr. Diddley

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                I’m scheduled to bird with him next month. I’ll keep you updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                You need to tell me which date, man. I'm very much looking forward to it, but I don't know when to come.

I was in Canada and Maine and I needed a break from Mormons. I'm home for a few weeks until we go to the mothership.
                "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                  You need to tell me which date, man. I'm very much looking forward to it, but I don't know when to come.

I was in Canada and Maine and I needed a break from Mormons. I'm home for a few weeks until we go to the mothership.
                  Let me know if you make it to the central core of the mothership.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post

Good to see you back, Professor!

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Originally posted by happyone View Post
                      Good to see you back, Professor!
                      :rockon2: Wuap is back!
                      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Let me know if you make it to the central core of the mothership.
                        Not this trip, but my BiL is moving to Logan, so eventually.
                        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Man, this place has gone downhill. Six years and two pages of replies and nobody points out the irony of someone seeking "asylum" in this madhouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                            Man, this place has gone downhill. Six years and two pages of replies and nobody points out the irony of someone seeking "asylum" in this madhouse.
                            I'm sure you know that "irony" is trigger word some here. As such, DDD was the adjudicator. In his absence, the Dude has taken that role as the "New Sheriff".

And to your point I quote The Who. "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss."

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                              I'm sure you know that "irony" is trigger word some here. As such, DDD was the adjudicator. In his absence, the Dude has taken that role as the "New Sheriff".

And to your point I quote The Who. "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss."
                              Trust me, I get it. It’s like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                                Trust me, I get it. It’s like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife.
                                Or like rainieaaaaaaaain on your wedding day...

Comment

Working...
                                X