No announcement yet.

I formally request asylum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome aboard. You should know that some of us who were 99.99% troll on CB are not here.
    "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
      Thanks. Love the primate pic.
      It's actually a monkey.

Comment

welcome Bo.

Comment

Originally posted by pellegrino View Post

I still think you and kc should join forces on the tailgate thing.
          Seconded.
          "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Hey. How do you do that multiple quote in the single post thing?
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
              welcome Bo.
              Originally posted by kccougar View Post
              Seconded.
              Originally posted by Commando View Post
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Welcome. I am glad to have you here.

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                  Multi-quote button. It is the middle one at the bottom right of each message. Click it on each message you want to quote, then hit reply.

Comment

Welcome Bo.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

Comment

Welcome, Welcome

Here I thought you were a fan of the R&B great

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Originally posted by happyone View Post
                        Here I thought you were a fan of the R&B great
                        Imagine everyone's confusion when he died a few years back. People actually thought it was me that died.

Comment

Welcome aboard. I think you have made a wise decision to seek asylum here.
                          "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

You'll get a question once you prove you're going to actually stick around.
                              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                                You'll get a question once you prove you're going to actually stick around.
                                This is a valid point. It seems we get a ton of these intro threads but most of them quickly fade away. I would almost suggest that people try the site out for a while and not bother with the intro until they decide they are going to stick around.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X