I formally request asylum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
    Multi-quote button. It is the middle one at the bottom right of each message. Click it on each message you want to quote, then hit reply.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Welcome, Bo!
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

My brother is also active duty Utah Army National Guard with an engineering unit - are you in Afghanistan? My brother was deployed a few months ago.
        If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

like taking long walks on the beach
          Bells going off here... But...

We are so happy you joined us!!!!! Welcome.. Stick around..

Comment

I have not yet received a question and I've been here most of the summer.
            Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

Welcome Bo. Love the avatar.
              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
              - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
                My brother is also active duty Utah Army National Guard with an engineering unit - are you in Afghanistan? My brother was deployed a few months ago.
                I was in that unit a year ago. I'll send you a PM.

Comment

Hey thanks everyone. The more I read over here, the better I like this site.

Comment

Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
                    Nice to have another 12 Bravo on the board, even if you are a BYU fan.
                    "1800. Combat Engineer, You go out and find mines!"

Two grunts with a shovel, ewww, luckily this placed is graced with a couple of real live CAVALRYMEN TO MAKE SHIT HAPPEN!
                    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                    -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                    -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
                      "1800. Combat Engineer, You go out and find mines!"

Two grunts with a shovel, ewww, luckily this placed is graced with a couple of real live CAVALRYMEN TO MAKE SHIT HAPPEN!
                      Geez - Cavarlymen, they all think they are George Armstrong Custer reincarnated
                      Last edited by happyone; 09-12-2012, 08:13 PM.

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                        You'll get a question once you prove you're going to actually stick around.
                        It's been a month since he's posted, and I never did get a question from him. Sheriff, I need an irony ruling

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                          It's been a month since he's posted, and I never did get a question from him. Sheriff, I need an irony ruling
                          Dammit... I miss Wuap.
                          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Not irony.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              Not irony.
                              Merriam-Webster:
                              incongruity between the actual result of a sequence of events and the normal or expected result
                              I think this is sometimes called situational irony. The long-time poster is skeptical that the new-comer will stay is outlived by the newcomer.

Comment

I formally request asylum.

Merriam-Webster:

I think this is sometimes called situational irony. The long-time poster is skeptical that the new-comer will stay is outlived by the newcomer.
                                No he just forgot to do the question. Also I think he will be back. He is on his annual summer epic journey.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X