Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meet Ted Cruz: Tea Party darling, Princeton / Harvard grad, son of a Cuban immigrant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoever Rafael paid to tweet for him last night earned his pay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Whoever Rafael paid to tweet for him last night earned his pay.

See #3 for duke:

grayson.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
        See #3 for duke:

[ATTACH]7707[/ATTACH]
        Yeah, I meant for people to click on the tweet and see the whole thread. Cruz owned them in that one.

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
          Yeah, I meant for people to click on the tweet and see the whole thread. Cruz owned them in that one.

Damn, my bad. You are right, Cruz did own them. Pretty funny stuff.

Comment

Cruz is good in a verbal spar. That's pretty much his forte. Even if he doesn't run his own twitter deadspin got smoked.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

What a tool!
              Last edited by wuapinmon; 08-21-2017, 04:24 PM.
              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post

Geez, first Green Monstah then falafel. Who else will copy PAC's mildly amusing comment?
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                  Geez, first Green Monstah then falafel. Who else will copy PAC's mildly amusing comment?
                  PAC was the first to steal it from fb.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Comment

• Cruz defeats Kimmel in a game of one on one. Kimmel should feel ashamed, and frankly he should consider retiring from both basketball and his talk show after this. Kimmel is also a self-absorbed loser, so I'm glad he lost...I just wish it wasn't Cruz that had to defeat him. It's almost like Urban Meyer losing to Nick Saban.

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...e-13000976.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                        Cruz defeats Kimmel in a game of one on one. Kimmel should feel ashamed, and frankly he should consider retiring from both basketball and his talk show after this. Kimmel is also a self-absorbed loser, so I'm glad he lost...I just wish it wasn't Cruz that had to defeat him. It's almost like Urban Meyer losing to Nick Saban.

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...e-13000976.php
                        Finally, the perennial third-place late-night talk show host learns what it is like to come in second.
                        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
                          Finally, the perennial third-place late-night talk show host learns what it is like to come in second.
                          kimmel is easily the best late night guy sjbh
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                            kimmel is easily the best late night guy sjbh
                            Agreed. And that's not just the Vegas connection talking (well, not entirely the Vegas connection).
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Kimmel is awesome. Moli :crazy:
                              Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Cruz won because LJ Rose coached him up.
                                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                                -Turtle
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X