Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meet Ted Cruz: Tea Party darling, Princeton / Harvard grad, son of a Cuban immigrant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Why not help your neighbors hook up their sign to line voltage?

⚡ ⚡
    I think setting up booby traps are illegal.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
      I think setting up booby traps are illegal.
      So is stealing stuff.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Crimes against persons are worse than crimes against property. Of course we're talking about Texas. They're probably the same down there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
          Crimes against persons are worse than crimes against property. Of course we're talking about Texas. They're probably the same down there.
          What if the crime is against a person who is property?
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
            What if the crime is against a person who is property?
            It's the type of thing people go to war over.

Comment

It's the type of thing people go to war over.
              I'll take your word for it.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Crimes against persons are worse than crimes against property. Of course we're talking about Texas. They're probably the same down there.
                It’s not like it did any sort of damage to the guy. It just shocked him. I’m sure he was fine one minute later...and maybe a little wiser
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                  It’s not like it did any sort of damage to the guy. It just shocked him. I’m sure he was fine one minute later...and maybe a little wiser
                  And less likely needing to urinate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

When I lived in Austin a local resident woke up in the night to find someone stealing a stereo out of a car in his driveway. He yelled and as the guy was running away, he shot him in the back and killed him. The homeowner was exonerated because if you catch someone on your property committing a crime, you are authorized to use deadly force. The thief was still on the front lawn when he was shot.

FTR, people who steal yard signs are cowardly a-holes and don't deserve our pity.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      So is stealing stuff.
                      Right, and that’s why people make booby traps. But they’re illegal.

Comment

When I lived in Austin a local resident woke up in the night to find someone stealing a stereo out of a car in his driveway. He yelled and as the guy was running away, he shot him in the back and killed him. The homeowner was exonerated because if you catch someone on your property committing a crime, you are authorized to use deadly force. The thief was still on the front lawn when he was shot.

FTR, people who steal yard signs are cowardly a-holes and don't deserve our pity.
                        I agree it’s bullshit to steal signs. I hate that and have signs and election stickers stolen myself, but it’s childish to rig up shit to hurt the would be sign thieves. It’s also sort of creepy.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                          I agree it’s bullshit to steal signs. I hate that and have signs and election stickers stolen myself, but it’s childish to rig up shit to hurt the would be sign thieves. It’s also sort of creepy.
                          And sort of funny.

Comment

My ted cruz fanboy neighbor gave me a cruz sign so I could watch someone steal it on my security cameras... I even added some "extra spicy sauce" to it so some dumb lefty would be extra pissed off and maybe even commit a "hate crime" or two. So far no one has touched it. You need to call your alt left friends and let them where it is, dude. I need my entertainment!

IMG_1245-1.jpg
                            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                              So far no one has touched it.
                              I'm guessing your neighbors know better than to mess with the guy with security cameras and a custom gun rack on his F250.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
                                I'm guessing your neighbors know better than to mess with the guy with security cameras and a custom gun rack on his F250.
                                Yeah, Ted "Tough as Texas" Cruz is a wimp compared to the real (Uncle) Ted.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X