Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meet Ted Cruz: Tea Party darling, Princeton / Harvard grad, son of a Cuban immigrant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anyone catches a leprechaun or has any remaining genie wishes from an oil lamp you found in a tomb, I would love to see Ted Cruz's concession speech. I'll trade you for whatever pots of gold at the ends of rainbows that I find for the duration of my life.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      I have no issues with banning AR 15s. Vote Beto!!
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
        I have no issues with banning AR 15s. Vote Beto!!

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
          If anyone catches a leprechaun or has any remaining genie wishes from an oil lamp you found in a tomb, I would love to see Ted Cruz's concession speech. I'll trade you for whatever pots of gold at the ends of rainbows that I find for the duration of my life.
          Bad use of genie wishes.

Comment

• Damit Beto... why are you texting me?

Apparently I am not the only one get Beto text messages:

O’Rourke’s campaign has been utilizing an app called Relay to reach millions of Texas voters; the campaign has announced a goal of texting all 3.5 million cellphones listed in a Texas voter records database. As The Washington Free Beacon notes, “According to Relay's website, the company charges 8 cents per outgoing message for political campaigns.”

The Times reported, “A call to the number that sent the suspicious messages returned an automated message from Relay, the texting app used by the O’Rourke campaign.”

Cruz has received text messages from the O’Rourke campaign. He quipped, “I’ve gotten three of them myself. My dad has gotten five. By the third one I was thinking, ‘maybe I should vote for him.’”
            https://www.dailywire.com/news/35525...g-hank-berrien

Does anyone know Beto's cell phone number?
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Damit Beto... why are you texting me?

Apparently I am not the only one get Beto text messages:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/35525...g-hank-berrien

Does anyone know Beto's cell phone number?
              That’s funny. Beto hasn’t texted me yet but Newt Gingrich did as well as the RNC.
              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

If I were an atheist, David Burge would be my god.

Comment

• Liberal terrorist attack Cruz and Maddog...

2 taken to hospital after 'white powdery substance' found in Cruz's Texas office, possible Ricin at Pentagon

Two people were taken to the hospital after being exposed to a "white powdery substance" at Sen. Ted Cruz's office in Houston, Texas, just minutes after it was announced on Tuesday a pair of packages suspected of containing a deadly poison had been sent to the Pentagon, officials said.

A Pentagon spokesman confrimed to Fox News that two packages addressed to U.S. Defense Secretary James Mattis and the Navy's top officer, Admiral John Richardson, are suspected of containing ricin.

The packages never made their way into the Pentagon, but were flagged in a mail delivery building next door on Monday, the spokesman said. Initial tests were positive for ricin, a posion made from castor beans, but the FBI is now currently doing analysis to make final determinations.

“On Monday, the Pentagon Force Protection Agency detected a suspicious substance during mail screening at the Pentagon's remote screening facility," Col. Rob Manning said in a statement to Fox News. "All USPS mail received at the Pentagon mail screening facility yesterday is currently under quarantine and poses no threat to Pentagon personnel.”

The disclosure about the incident at the Pentagon came as authorities said two people were taken to the hospital after apparently being exposed to a white powdery substance at Senator Ted Cruz's office in Houston. The Houston Fire Department said on Twitter that the entire 9th floor of the Phoenix Tower has been evacuated.
                    [...]
                    https://www.foxnews.com/us/2-taken-t...in-at-pentagon

They may have picked the wrong person to mess with.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Liberal terrorist attack Cruz and Maddog...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/2-taken-t...in-at-pentagon

They may have picked the wrong person to mess with.

Sounds like tests were negative. Scary though.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                        Sounds like tests were negative. Scary though.
                        Looks like they also wanted to scare Drumpf as well... https://www.secretservice.gov/data/p...s_Envelope.pdf
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Crazy dude from Logan, Utah... figures

Man suspected of mailing ricin to Pres. Trump, Pentagon arrested in Logan

A former U.S. Navy sailor was taken into custody in Logan by the FBI on Wednesday, suspected of mailing out envelopes suspected to be filled with the deadly poison ricin to multiple federal officials, including President Donald Trump.

The U.S. Attorney's Office in Utah has identified the suspect as William Clyde Allen III, 39.

The man was taken into custody at 380 N. 200 West at about 12:30 p.m. Officials are warning the public to stay away from the area until their operation is complete because hazardous chemicals may be involved, according to FBI Salt Lake City field office spokesman Doug Davis.

During Wednesday's FBI operation, an explosion of unknown origin could be heard in the back yard of the residence.

"No wider threat to the public safety exists at this time," Davis said. "As it is a pending matter, that's all we can say at this time."

It appears the suspect was taken into custody without incident, and the City of Logan and the Utah Highway Patrol assisted in the closure of 200 West from 300 to 400 North. Logan City Police and the Cache County Sheriff's Office also assisted in the FBI operation.

According to a probable cause affidavit filed in the 2nd District Court, Allen confessed two sending four letters containing ground castor beans by mail to the president, the FBI director, the Secretary of Defense and the chief of Naval operations.

Allen was booked into the Davis County Jail this evening and authorities are asking that he be held without bail on the grounds that he poses a threat to the public. The FBI is expected to take formal custody of him on Friday for his initial appearance on federal charges.

All four letters sent by Allen tested positive for ricin poison.
                          [...]
                          https://www.hjnews.com/news/crime_co...2e4d3b23a.html
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Crazy dude from Logan, Utah... figures

https://www.hjnews.com/news/crime_co...2e4d3b23a.html
                            AGGIES! Sheesh.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• There are more Aggie connections!

Wednesday’s arrest marks the second time in recent memory that a threat to the president of the United States had a link to Logan.

In November of 2011, 21-year-old Oscar Ramiro Ortega of Idaho Falls was arrested and charged with firing seven shots from an assault rifle at the second floor of the White House. Ortega had been convicted in Logan a year earlier for illegal possession of alcohol after a traffic stop on 400 North and Main.

Ortega received a 25-year prison sentence for the White House incident, which was reportedly prompted by his belief that President Barack Obama was the “antichrist.”
                              I'd be worried for your team this Friday: you are dealing with people that have nothing to lose!

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                                There are more Aggie connections!

I'd be worried for your team this Friday: you are dealing with people that have nothing to lose!
                                And there are more than a few of them who are certain BYU, BYU admin, BYU players, and BYU fans are the antichrist!

Comment

Working...
                                X