No announcement yet.

What cereal do you eat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for your contribution DH. I’ll stock up on the apple pie and sugar toast variants.
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

• I don't eat a ton of cereal, mostly because if I have one bowl it quickly turns into three or four bowls, but saw these in the store the other day. Has this been reviewed here? Any advantage over regular-sized puffs?

GUEST_b5d6163d-8093-4b35-9d10-48d010e47e5b?wid=488&hei=488&fmt=pjpeg.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
        I don't eat a ton of cereal, mostly because if I have one bowl it quickly turns into three or four bowls, but saw these in the store the other day. Has this been reviewed here? Any advantage over regular-sized puffs?

GUEST_b5d6163d-8093-4b35-9d10-48d010e47e5b?wid=488&hei=488&fmt=pjpeg.jpg
        Yes, I’m on record as a fan of the Minis line. For the Reese’s, they have the same flavor, but better texture. The size and texture make them easier to eat, generally speaking.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
        X