What cereal do you eat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    Lebowski's wife won't let him buy sugar cereals.
    When I was a kid, sugar cereal was a very rare treat (Mom: "We can't afford it. Eat your corn flakes.") As a parent, we would occasionally buy sugar cereals but surprisingly, our kids didn't like them that much. Go figure.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

Nobody is arguing that cereal is good for you. Just like nobody is arguing that chocolate cake is good for you. But we're saying that oatmeal, much like cereal, is not good for you, and is not a good breakfast for anyone with diabetic concerns.
      #whataboutoatmeal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        When I was a kid, sugar cereal was a very rare treat (Mom: "We can't afford it. Eat your corn flakes.") As a parent, we would occasionally buy sugar cereals but surprisingly, our kids didn't like them that much. Go figure.
        We'd get generic corn flakes. We'd then convert them to frosted flakes with generous portions of granulated sugar.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          Yep. I've said many times that if I had to pick life without ice cream or life without cold cereal, it would be difficult, but I would probably ditch ice cream.
          I could do either, no problem.

Life without Coke Zero? GTFO.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I just got a box of lucky charms flakes. Just Frosted Flakes with the Lucky Charms marshmallows. It's ok but takes some getting used to. I prefer regular Lucky Charms, ftr.

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
              I just got a box of lucky charms flakes. Just Frosted Flakes with the Lucky Charms marshmallows. It's ok but takes some getting used to. I prefer regular Lucky Charms, ftr.
              Marshmallow Safari was truly the best iteration of Lucky Charms. The oat portion was just the right amount of sweet, and the marshmallow to oat ratio was perfect. I miss that cereal. I miss a bunch of the old Quaker-brand bagged cereals, actually.

Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Haha. Look how defensive you guys are about your cereal.
                It is like me defending beer or you defending DMD
                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                  It is like me defending beer or you defending DMD
                  DMD IS THE BEST!
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• I hate to , but seriously, DMD is the absolute worst of diet drinks. And that's saying something.
                    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                    - SeattleUte

Comment

DMD IS THE BEST!
                      BEER IS THE BEST!!!
                      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                        I hate to , but seriously, DMD is the absolute worst of diet drinks. And that's saying something.
                        Hahahahahahahaha....

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                          I hate to , but seriously, DMD is the absolute worst of diet drinks. And that's saying something.
                          It really is awful, but you are forgetting Tab. Tab is the absolute worst, but DMD is close. If you are going to drink that shit, the answer is clear that you should be drinking Diet Dr. Pepper or Coke Zero. Hell even a Diet Pepsi or a Diet Coke is mildly acceptable. DMD is just disgusting.
                          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

It really is awful, but you are forgetting Tab. Tab is the absolute worst, but DMD is close. If you are going to drink that shit, the answer is clear that you should be drinking Diet Dr. Pepper or Coke Zero. Hell even a Diet Pepsi or a Diet Coke is mildly acceptable. DMD is just disgusting wonderful.
                            FIFY

Comment

FIFY
                              You fixed nothing for me. Nothing. I don't even believe you that you enjoy DMD. You just choose that vile beverage because it has the highest caffeine content of diet soda.
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

You fixed nothing for me. Nothing. I don't even believe you that you enjoy DMD. You just choose that vile beverage because it has the highest caffeine content of diet soda.
                                False.

Comment

Working...
                                X