Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
    This was my breakfast today:

I know it's healthy because it says right on the front that there's no high fructose corn syrup - though maybe they snuck in some low or even medium fructose corn syrup.

Unfortunately, I love it, so I can't get it free.
    Congratulations on the smelly pee.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
      Congratulations on the smelly delicious pee.
      fify
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
        fify
        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• It's about time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
            It's about time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Fabulous!
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

• This is good stuff. Get some!
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Now that Cheerios comes in more than a dozen different flavors that's what's for breakfast at my house.
                We have Oat Crunch with Cinnamon and Chocolate Peanut Butter. I'll be having the latter this morning.

Comment

• that looks disgusting, dh. but tbf, i don't like actual nutter butters.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

• whaaaat....

churros-780x364.jpg
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• I was in Boise over the Thanksgiving holiday and I had this and it was magical...

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                        whaaaat....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9278[/ATTACH]
                        Originally posted by Commando View Post
                        I was in Boise over the Thanksgiving holiday and I had this and it was magical...

Cinnamon Toast Crunch will never catch up with Cheerios for total variety. There are currently 18 different kinds.

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                          that looks disgusting, dh. but tbf, i don't like actual nutter butters.
                          I don’t like actual Nutter Butters either. These are much better, IMO. The best PB-flavored cereal I’ve had to date.

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                          whaaaat....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9278[/ATTACH]
                          Those look good. I’ll have give those a spin.
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                            Growing up, we rarely got sugared cereal. If we were lucky, maybe on Saturday or Sunday (and even then sometimes it was cut with plain cereal). Most of the time we were eating plain Cheerios, Corn Flakes, rice cereal, etc. But on Christmas, we each got our own box of sugared cereal from Santa. It had our name on it, so we knew which one was ours. We freaking loved this, and over the next few days, cereal was like our kid currency. My little brother was almost always willing to do some chores for a bowl of someone’s Lucky Charms. I’m pretty sure I once agreed to speak in primary in place of my sister for the remainder of her box of Golden Grahams. It even got to the point where we would measure it out with a measuring cup to avoid an over-pour. I digress.

Mrs. Donut has allowed me to continue the Christmas cereal tradition with our family, but in a modified format—she doesn’t like the personal ownership over each box. So Santa brings enough boxes for everyone, but we all share them. While I do miss the ownership aspect of the tradition, the modification has allowed me to get a little more experimental in the cereal choices, as nobody is tied to a single box. Here’s this year’s offerings:

Im looking forward to trying the Donettes, the Golden Oreo, and the Nila wafers.

Merry Christmas, CS.com!
                            So now that i've tried all the new cereals, here are my thoughts:

Dippin Dots: Awful. But I wasn't on board with getting those anyway. I tried them just so I could say "I told you so". Those will get left at the in-laws.

Nila Wafers: Very good. When I set them out, it was the first time I noticed they were "banana pudding" flavored, and not the flavor of regular Nila wafers. But I was pleasantly surprised. I don't think they are as good to eat dry as a regular vanilla wafer, but they improve with milk. The wafers themselves aren't super sweet, but there are some cereal marshmallows thrown in to sweeten things up. Not necessary, but not a bad add. I almost wonder it it was an afterhought once they got the final wafers made and realized it needed a little sweeter punch. Would buy again.

Donettes: These are really good, and actually capture the taste of a powdered dounut. But they are super sweet--bordering on too sweet. I would almost prefer them if they were cut with something unsweetened. I may have to give that a spin. They are tasty right out of the box, but a bit on the messy side for that (since they are dusted with a sugary coating). Would buy again.

Golden Oreo O's: Pretty good. In fact, this is a fine cereal, really. Here's the problem--it's like a poor man's version of Honey Ohs. The texture is similar, and the flavor is very close--but not as good. In short, this cereal is worth eating, but only if you don't have Honey Ohs. If you have access to Honey Ohs, there is simply no reason to ever eat Golden Oreo O's.

Comment

• Donut! We are kindred spirits. We had that exact same tradition in my house growing up with a ton of us kids forced to eat puffed wheat and rice Krispy treats except on the odd Sunday when we fight like dogs over some Cap'n Crunch. This Christmas I got like 4 boxes of cereal on my own. I got the Nilla wafers b/c it looks amazing- haven't tried it yet- and also got s'mores, Sugar Cookie Cookie Crisp and STC Churros.
                              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                                Donut! We are kindred spirits. We had that exact same tradition in my house growing up with a ton of us kids forced to eat puffed wheat and rice Krispy treats except on the odd Sunday when we fight like dogs over some Cap'n Crunch. This Christmas I got like 4 boxes of cereal on my own. I got the Nilla wafers b/c it looks amazing- haven't tried it yet- and also got s'mores, Sugar Cookie Cookie Crisp and STC Churros.
                                S'mores is awesome, btw. One of my current go-tos when I want a sweet snack. It reminds me of how awesome Golden Grahams used to be before they changed the recipe and made it all cardboardy.

Comment

Working...
                                X