Quote Originally Posted by Donuthole View Post
    Love my garage fridge:

Coke Life tastes terrible.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle

Quote Originally Posted by Surfah View Post
    Coke Life tastes terrible.
    So stipulated. See above.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

those diet drink infested fridge pics...
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Quote Originally Posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    those diet drink infested fridge pics...
    Whatever, fatty!
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Frosted flakes were especially delicious this morning. The best part of it was I didn't have to wash my breakfast down with something fake that tricked my brain into thinking I was getting sugar.

Quote Originally Posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    Frosted flakes were especially delicious this morning. The best part of it was I didn't have to wash my breakfast down with something fake that tricked my brain into thinking I was getting sugar.
    I also had frosted flakes this morning. It was delicious and very desirable.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPiney View Post

I love sugar cereal but I am a fatty so instead of eating cinnamon toast crunch I had black coffee and avocado toast on some sort 12 grain bread. Such a hipster.

Need the avocado because my cholesterol is LDL 80 /HDL 30. Need to increase the HDL.
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

“There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
    ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
    -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Quote Originally Posted by LA Ute View Post
    Is that a cereal? I can't even tell how you would eat that.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by BigPiney View Post

I trust that sweet goodness wrapped around your brain and helped you through the morning, like it did me.

Quote Originally Posted by Flystripper View Post
    I love sugar cereal but I am a fatty so instead of eating cinnamon toast crunch I had black coffee and avocado toast on some sort 12 grain bread. Such a hipster.

Need the avocado because my cholesterol is LDL 80 /HDL 30. Need to increase the HDL.
    The sugar rush from the cereal wore off in an hour. But that black coffee at my meeting propelled me onward!

Quote Originally Posted by falafel View Post
    Is that a cereal? I can't even tell how you would eat that.
    Each "biscuit" is about the size of Wheat Chex or Rice Chex biscuits, maybe a square inch. And quite yummy.
    “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
    ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

Each "biscuit" is about the size of Wheat Chex or Rice Chex biscuits, maybe a square inch. And quite yummy.
    Oh, I can see it now. For a minute, that biscuit was like one of those 3D posters from the 90s. I couldn't see it as a biscuit at all. Instead, it looked like a stack of small tortillas. Now I see its basically a mini-wheat.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Oh, I can see it now. For a minute, that biscuit was like one of those 3D posters from the 90s. I couldn't see it as a biscuit at all. Instead, it looked like a stack of small tortillas. Now I see its basically a mini-wheat.
    KashiMini.jpg
    ― W.H. Auden

a day late/a dollar short Sullyute's Avatar

I love that cereal.
    "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

This was my breakfast today:

I know it's healthy because it says right on the front that there's no high fructose corn syrup - though maybe they snuck in some low or even medium fructose corn syrup.

Unfortunately, I love it, so I can't get it free.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Quote Originally Posted by Pelado View Post
    This was my breakfast today:

I know it's healthy because it says right on the front that there's no high fructose corn syrup - though maybe they snuck in some low or even medium fructose corn syrup.

Unfortunately, I love it, so I can't get it free.
    Congratulations on the smelly pee.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Congratulations on the smelly delicious pee.
    fify
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Quote Originally Posted by Pelado View Post
    fify
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

It's about time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bluegoose View Post
    It's about time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fabulous!