• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whooooo are you?
    Ooh ooh,
    Ooh, ooh,
    I really want to know.
    "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Did people stand up and walk out when Ringo sang out of tune?

Does soneone still need and feed Paul?
      Last edited by EuropeanFootballMale; 07-08-2012, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
        I think this is a lost cause. Virtually no one uses this correctly. In another generation the original meaning is going to be erased from common usage.
        I'm a classics and history major trying to get a job during the Obama administration. Lost causes are kind of my thing.
        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

What is love?-- Haddaway

Actually, I think they just simplified Howard Jones' compound question from a few years prior:

What is love, anyway? Does Anybody love anybody anyway?

Howard also threw in a run-on sentence question for terrible measure:

Can anybody love anyone so much that they will never fear never worry never be sad?

Questions: unresolved on all counts.
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Will you eat her cancer when it turns black?

Black hole sun, won't you come and wash away the rain?
            Last edited by Jarid in Cedar; 07-08-2012, 04:34 PM.
            "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

You guys are posting rhetorical questions. These dont apply to the OP. Please start a separate thread if you wish to discuss rhetorical questions in song.

Comment

Is there anybody out there?
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                  You guys are posting rhetorical questions. These dont apply to the OP. Please start a separate thread if you wish to discuss rhetorical questions in song.
                  Are you serious?
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                    Don't you want me, baby? Don't you want me, OOO oo OOO?

Comment

What the hell is the one thing Meatloaf wouldn't do for love?
                      If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

That.
                          τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

I see you've never listened to the lyrics of the song?
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post

I see you've never listened to the lyrics of the song?
                              He's a little ambiguous.
                              If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

He's a little ambiguous.
                                No way. There are several things he won't do. For example, screwing around. He won't do that.
                                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X