You be trippin'?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    Just one for me this year, unsure if it will be Jan 1 in Pasadena or Jan 7 in Miami. I'll keep you updated.

Coaching two football teams is cramping my regular season travel style, but I wouldn't have it any other way. There will still be Duck games in 15 years, and hopefully I'll have a big group in tow with me then.
    Did you give up your season tickets?

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeUte View Post
      Did you give up your season tickets?
      No, they don't schedule little league that conflicts with home games.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

@ND

I always try to hit one game a year and the away schedule is not really good for a Texan (I got to 4 games last year). I've never been to South Bend so I figured this would be a good trip. I'm meeting a friend in Buffalo and we'll drive down to the game. We don't have tix and likely won't until gameday (I'm worried but I trust in DDD). Plus, a friend also gave me a buddy pass to fly up there so the trip is looking to be pretty cheap.
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
          @ND

I always try to hit one game a year and the away schedule is not really good for a Texan (I got to 4 games last year). I've never been to South Bend so I figured this would be a good trip. I'm meeting a friend in Buffalo and we'll drive down to the game. We don't have tix and likely won't until gameday (I'm worried but I trust in DDD). Plus, a friend also gave me a buddy pass to fly up there so the trip is looking to be pretty cheap.
          You're *technically* in the South, and you're not coming to Atlanta?
          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by USCoug View Post
            I'm only going to the USC vs Utah game, in my USC apparel.
            And all this time I've been misreading your nickname.

Comment

Originally posted by U-Ute View Post
              And all this time I've been misreading your nickname.
              You're not the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                No, they don't schedule little league that conflicts with home games.
                I figured but wanted to make sure. You have such great seats.

I'm hitting Utes at Oregon State and Utes at UCLA and Utes at ASU. Can't make it to RES for BYU or USC (roadies for me). Let's get the season started already.

Comment

Just purchased 6 tickets for the Notre Dame game.

Comment

Originally posted by TexTechCoug View Post
                    where?
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                      where?
                      ND Ticket Office

I need to get my group finalized and get some tickets tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                        where?
                        South Bend, IN.

Comment

Originally posted by TexTechCoug View Post
                          I just bought 4 tix!
                          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Dang. Hotels in south bend are expensive that weekend. Stupid capitalists

Comment

Originally posted by EuropeanFootballMale View Post
                              Dang. Hotels in south bend are expensive that weekend. Stupid capitalists
                              With some CUF searching you can find a number of posts which include locations outside of South Bend you can stay.
                              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

I just checked. Seats arent great. I think they are upper end zones.
                                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X