No announcement yet.

You be trippin'?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God bless, guys. For those of you who make it back, post how many Utes/Cougs you had to maim or kill to get out alive.

Comment

• This thread title by Parrot Head is ironic considering what happened to him on the basketball court last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by wally View Post
        God bless, guys. For those of you who make it back, post how many Utes/Cougs you got had to maim or kill to get out alive.
        "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
        "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
        This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
        "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
        "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Not starting out on the right foot. Been on the road for over an hour, and I've made it from Sandy to Pleasant Grove. Ugh.
          "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

• Leaving in 1 hour. Traffic from CA is gonna suck
            Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by kccougar View Post
              Not starting out on the right foot. Been on the road for over an hour, and I've made it from Sandy to Pleasant Grove. Ugh.
              Lots of BYU fans though!
              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Anyone interested in getting together for dinner this evening? I'm on my own this trip.
                "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

• I am. Want to swing through Boise on your way? It might be faster.
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Anyone interested in getting together for dinner this evening? I'm on my own this trip.
                    Maybe. My date has the flu. I may be free.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                      Maybe. My date has the flu. I may be free.
                      So that Jane Mansfield had some big breasts.
                      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Made a promise to the wife to do the Catholic thing and go to church this week and Easter (we're out of town next weekend). Plan to keep that promise which means no trip as the guys are staying until Monday to avoid return traffic. Oh well. Go Cougs!!!

Comment

• Too early to look ahead to this fall? I'm thinking the WVU game in Washington DC is a must. What games will you travel to?

Comment

Too early to look ahead to this fall? I'm thinking the WVU game in Washington DC is a must. What games will you travel to?
                            Definitely WVU (any time they are east of the Mississippi I will likely be there).

Thinking of the Utah game as well.

Comment

Too early to look ahead to this fall? I'm thinking the WVU game in Washington DC is a must. What games will you travel to?
                              Utah and West Virginia for sure. Going to try to make Michigan State work as well but that would likely be a 24 hour or less trip.

Comment

• WVU, Michigan State and Cincinnati.

Comment

Working...
                                X