You be trippin'?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
    Extend a week and you can see the Utes play northern Illinois; you can scout two future opponents in one hell of a stadium.
    Very tempting!

Comment

• @ Tennessee next year. I gotta go to that one!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
        @ Tennessee next year. I gotta go to that one!
        This is a good destination. One of the highest-capacity stadiums in the country and the checkerboard thing makes for great photos as the visiting team in upper deck. Plus they’re nice as hell.

Comment

Just booked my flight. I'm locked in!

Comment

You going into knoxville? In order to avoid missing one of a very limited number of Friday night varsity officiating opportunities, I may end up taking the redeye into Atlanta again.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
              You going into knoxville? In order to avoid missing one of a very limited number of Friday night varsity officiating opportunities, I may end up taking the redeye into Atlanta again.

Flying into Chattanooga, renting a car, and staying in Knoxville.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post

Flying into Chattanooga, renting a car, and staying in Knoxville.
                Just had a jury trial get rescheduled from mid Sept to mid December, which frees me up to go to this one. My bro and I are flying into Nashville late on Thursday. Golfing Friday, and then driving to Knoxville Friday evening. The game's not until 4pm, so we might golf again in Knoxville on Sat and then head over for pre-game festivities. Or, if we're too tired, we might just sleep in and then head over to the stadium.

Back to Nashville for a Sunday flight home. Long weekend, but should be fun.
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• I'm going to the UW game for sure, got my tickets. I wonder if Walter will be there. He likes those dogs.
                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                    Just had a jury trial get rescheduled from mid Sept to mid December, which frees me up to go to this one. My bro and I are flying into Nashville late on Thursday. Golfing Friday, and then driving to Knoxville Friday evening. The game's not until 4pm, so we might golf again in Knoxville on Sat and then head over for pre-game festivities. Or, if we're too tired, we might just sleep in and then head over to the stadium.

You got your tickets yet? We're planning on buying them when we get there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

You got your tickets yet? We're planning on buying them when we get there.
                      I am looking at going out to this one, too. I think the game is at 4pm Pacific, which is 7pm local game time. Does that sound right?
                      "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                        I am looking at going out to this one, too. I think the game is at 4pm Pacific, which is 7pm local game time. Does that sound right?
                        That's what I'm tracking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                          That makes more sense. I was thinking 4pm local was kind of a weird time for a game to start in the Eastern time zone, but i was just going with it. In that case, we'll almost certainly golf on Saturday too. Excellent.
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• I can’t make any away games, but I’m gonna be at the Holy War along with my entire fantasy football league. Game Thurs, golf Friday am, fantasy draft Friday pm, golf Sat am, then head home.
                            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• GenPop tickets to the SDSU game went on sale today. We'll be there.
                              "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Tennessee

Comment

Working...
                                X