No announcement yet.

Thanks, Provo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Provo man fired for homophonic blog post.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5637873.html
    I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
      Provo man fired for homophonic blog post.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5637873.html
      That is so amazing.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

http://www.outsideonline.com/adventu...n=facebookpost

Provo made number 2 in Outsides 16 best places to live.

Comment

Provo is the 4th most educated city in America.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8...-analysis.html
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

WTF: #1 is Ann Arbor, MI???

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
              Yep. LOL @ Columbus, OH.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I think it is great anytime a city in Utah or Utah as a state gets some good publicity. It shows what positive goes on in a solid conservative area.

Do you know what the criteria is for determining what "educated" means?

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                  I think it is great anytime a city in Utah or Utah as a state gets some good publicity. It shows what positive goes on in a solid conservative area.

Do you know what the criteria is for determining what "educated" means?
                  The criteria were clearly outlined in the article. If you were educated you would be more inclined to read the article.
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Yep. LOL @ Columbus, OH.
                    While that may have irked me some, the thought of Ann Arbor really did surprise me. Hell, Detroit is like 40 minutes away in shambles and Ann Arbor gets the vote???

I figured, Boston would be up there, along with Palo Alto, etc.. I need to read that article to determine what were the data points of that report..

Comment

Boom Bitches!
                      "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

While that may have irked me some, the thought of Ann Arbor really did surprise me. Hell, Detroit is like 40 minutes away in shambles and Ann Arbor gets the vote???

I figured, Boston would be up there, along with Palo Alto, etc.. I need to read that article to determine what were the data points of that report..
                        Ann Arbor has always been incredibly well educated. Not surprised at all.
                        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Seven schools in Ann Arbor and many more within a half hour drive. Not shocking at all.
                          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

I'm not surprised by all the butt-sniffing I am now observing..

I will say this, the guys I know who have gone to Michigan have been classy salt of the earth people. MRD not withstanding..

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              The criteria were clearly outlined in the article. If you were educated you would be more inclined to read the article.
                              Is this what educated people do, butt into other peoples conversations?

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                                Is this what educated people do, but into other peoples conversations?
                                Educated people help correct the misspellings of others.
                                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X