Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Thanks, Provo!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    No, the answer is that drugs destroy lives and should be avoided at all costs. Even if some of them are legal.
    That was, essentially, my answer.

I could tell he was disappointed.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by falafel View Post

You are a good dad.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    No, the answer is that drugs destroy lives and should be avoided at all costs. Even if some of them are legal.
    No the answer remains marijuana, but not until you are over 21 years of age.

I need my :carrington: smiley damnit.

Quote Originally Posted by falafel View Post

I like your son better than you. He was right to be disappointed as you gave him the wrong answer.
    The crux of what has traumatized us about CUF/CG is that we thought they were our friends. And their identity as BYU fans turned out to be the most important thing to them. What empty lives! What a damning indictment of the LDS Church!
    --SeattleUte

He who drinks beer sleeps well. He who sleeps well cannot sin. He who does not sin goes to heaven. The logic is impeccable.
    --Charles W. Bamforth, Ph.D.