Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My formal intro as a full-time, exclusive CUF poster...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ese maje ni contestó bien todas las preguntas.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by ByuMba90 View Post
      Was a die-hard Dallas Cowboy fan growing up but have since migrated to following teams with BYU players.
      FYI, we have an official dallas cowboys thread... http://www.cougaruteforum.com/showthread.php?t=31573

Yes, even former cowboys fans are welcome. Hell, we'll take anyone at this point.

BTW, welcome.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
        So, I wouldn't have taken you for "put an ass shot of a chick in daisy dukes and a thong" type of guy over on CB.

The decisions is yours, but a lot of us have kids and spouses who see us posting, and I'd be a little uncomfortable if my daughters saw your avatar.
        Don't worry....ain't gonna post much....I am not a fan of this format....however anything I do post will be my attempt at humor. Oh, my early posting history on CB is well-known to be that type. My first "permanent" suspension was for posting a pic of J-Lo's nipple tweaker in chat.

Oh, you aren't at all uncomfortable saying "ass shot" in front of your daughters? I may change avatars sometime, but it'll probably be something that also includes other females.

Comment

Don't worry....ain't gonna post much....I am not a fan of this format

Run along to twitter...
          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
            It makes him look like an ass.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Don't worry....ain't gonna post much....I am not a fan of this format....however anything I do post will be my attempt at humor. Oh, my early posting history on CB is well-known to be that type. My first "permanent" suspension was for posting a pic of J-Lo's nipple tweaker in chat.

Oh, you aren't at all uncomfortable saying "ass shot" in front of your daughters? I may change avatars sometime, but it'll probably be something that also includes other females.
              That's too bad. This board needs more menstruation jokes. I bet you have them in droves.

Comment

I remember when I reached out to ByuMba90 when I was looking into the profitability of getting an MBA...boy was he wrong!
                "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

My daughters don't read the posts, but they do notice pictures asswipe.

Glad you won't be around much if you insist on putting those type of pictures as your avatar.
                  Last edited by Green Monstah; 06-26-2012, 08:08 AM.
                  Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Well if you have no plans to post much and anything you do here is simply an attempt to humor yourself, I see no reason to extend you a long leash. I have deleted your avatar and signature picture. Keep them tame from here on out or else.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      Well if you have no plans to post much and anything you do here is simply an attempt to humor yourself, I see no reason to extend you a long leash. I have deleted your avatar and signature picture. Keep them tame from here on out or else.
                      Make this his new avatar.

Comment

I think everybody on this site should be required to have a photo of the great Vince Young in their avatar. You could extend everyone the freedom of having an avatar of VY from his HS days, his spectacular college career, his NFL career or even pics of him doing interviews, shopping, etc. Vince Young never wears skimpy outfits so it would totally solve the problem.
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                          Make this his new avatar.

Somehow I imagine that this is one soccer player who did NOT fake the injury when he began rolling around on the ground.

Comment

"In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                            "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                            "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Welcome, ByuMba90. I am pleased you chose the pellegrino-approved template to introduce yourself.
                              Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                              God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                              Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Belated Welcome, Welcome

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Working...
                                X