Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Cycling Miscellany

Quote Originally Posted by creekster View Post
    PLus, its an excuse to buy a new bike!
    http://www.cxmagazine.com/nahbs-2013...shamrock-shire

I think I'll have Brian build one for me this winter. I will probably just go with one of his steels bike because they aren't that much heavier. He puts a 34 tooth ring on front and a 11-34 cassette on the rear. It's electronic shifting and it's really a sweet set up.

Quote Originally Posted by RC Vikings View Post
    http://www.cxmagazine.com/nahbs-2013...shamrock-shire

I think I'll have Brian build one for me this winter. I will probably just go with one of his steels bike because they aren't that much heavier. He puts a 34 tooth ring on front and a 11-34 cassette on the rear. It's electronic shifting and it's really a sweet set up.
    Those are nice looking frames. I'm jealous!
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Quote Originally Posted by RC Vikings View Post
    I have a love-hate relationship with El Diablo. On one side, he's a race icon. It just isn't a climb through the mountains until El Diablo has staked his claim. On the other side, I can't help but wonder how many fewer yahoos would be trying to outdo him if he never set the precedent.
    I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Semper infra dignitatem PaloAltoCougar's Avatar

The Bay Area is getting blasted today by the biggest storm in years. The main front won't hit us in Pleasanton for another couple of hours, and thus the winds are really ramping up--currently around 35-40 mph. Mrs. PAC just said, "We should head out for a ride, as we'd probably get some awesome PR's [on Strava]. If it were just wind, I'd probably do it, but the rain makes it a dealkiller.

Quote Originally Posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
    The Bay Area is getting blasted today by the biggest storm in years. The main front won't hit us in Pleasanton for another couple of hours, and thus the winds are really ramping up--currently around 35-40 mph. Mrs. PAC just said, "We should head out for a ride, as we'd probably get some awesome PR's [on Strava]. If it were just wind, I'd probably do it, but the rain makes it a dealkiller.
    But the rain obviously doesn't scare the Mrs.

Interesting.

#wmph
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk