• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
    og's work is like a Hemingway novel.
    Amen to this. only Hemingway was a drunk
    "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
    -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

• og is awesome.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        og is awesome.
        not a fan
        Last edited by snowcat; 05-08-2018, 12:56 PM.
        One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
        SU

Comment

• Originally posted by snowcat View Post
          not a fan
          You know, the trick around here is knowing what to take seriously and what to not take seriously. I was dying the other day when people were getting bent out of shape at Walter's movie reviews.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• And just like that...the Church is done with scouting as of December 31st, 2019.

https://www.mormonnewsroom.org/artic...children-youth

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
              And just like that...the Church is done with scouting as of December 31st, 2019.

https://www.mormonnewsroom.org/artic...children-youth
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

You know, the trick around here is knowing what to take seriously and what to not take seriously. I was dying the other day when people were getting bent out of shape at Walter's movie reviews.
                I was being serious about Raising Arizona!
                You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by snowcat View Post
                  not a fan
                  We were in suspense about it. Thanks for weighing on the issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                    I was being serious about Raising Arizona!
                    That's a great film.

Comment

• The LDS church drops scouting. It is certainly not surprising as they engaged in two of the biggest sins possible to the LDS church, treating gays as equals and treating girls as equal to boys.
                      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                        The LDS church drops scouting. It is certainly not surprising as they engaged in two of the biggest sins possible to the LDS church, treating gays as equals and treating girls as equal to boys.
                        Can I get a Lebowski "Oh brother"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                          Lol.

Comment

• Woohoo!

President Nelson is the greatest. So happy with this news.

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                              The LDS church drops scouting. It is certainly not surprising as they engaged in two of the biggest sins possible to the LDS church, treating gays as equals and treating girls as equal to boys.
                              Hahahahaha.

Funk, you are a funny man.

Comment

Hahahahaha.

Funk, you are a funny man.
                                That's not what I requested.

Comment

Working...
                                X