X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

Where was BSU and SDSU going?
    PAC-12. Or B1G.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

Where was BSU and SDSU going?
        The AAC has been trying to get BSU, SDSU, CSU, and AFA to join them. It's been rumored that AFA and CSU are going to make the jump.
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post

The AAC has been trying to get BSU, SDSU, CSU, and AFA to join them. It's been rumored that AFA and CSU are going to make the jump.
          I was thinking they were going to try to fill the void that BYU is leaving in independence. AFA would be a good fit in the AAC. They can join their Navy buddies. Maybe they can get Army (and the Space Force when they have an academy and football team) to join as well.
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
          X