Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IDAHO - Not just the gem state with the silly state song....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IDAHO - Not just the gem state with the silly state song....

http://www.reuters.com/news/pictures...USRTR328MX#a=9

(hope this link works...showing protests from IDAHO -- International Day Against HOmophobia and transphobia. Rock on Rockland, ID!!!!)

Nice avatar......

Bodes the question. Is the Bottocks a Sexual Organ?? Your topic seems fitting for this discussion..

Comment

Originally posted by ByuMba90 View Post
      http://www.reuters.com/news/pictures...USRTR328MX#a=9

(hope this link works...showing protests from IDAHO -- International Day Against HOmophobia and transphobia. Rock on Rockland, ID!!!!)
      Should be IdahoT, but it is a given that all things Idaho are hawt!

Good to have you around!
      Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
      -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
      -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

silly state song? psshht. STILL winning her way to fame after all these years.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
          Should be IdahoT, but it is a given that all things Idaho are hawt!

Good to have you around!

Yeah, I was a bad boy on CB for commenting on someone's vacation with his "hot" wife to the capital of Thailand.
          Last edited by ByuMba90; 05-18-2012, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
            Nice avatar......

Bodes the question. Is the Bottocks a Sexual Organ?? Your topic seems fitting for this discussion..
            It is very likely the case that this is the absolute best view of the cyclist (we've all known people with but one good view), but who am I to dwell on other views that might not be nearly as enticing when we have this one to consider the ultimate beauty of creation....

Comment

Please be responsible with your celebrations tonight. I know you're all excited about the anniversary of Idaho's statehood, but don't do anything too crazy.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
              X