Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    Yeah, I believe that.
    You're welcome not to. But please don't assume I give a shit about what you believe or not.
    "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Comment

Originally posted by FMCoug View Post
      You're welcome not to. But please don't assume I give a shit about what you believe or not.
      lol
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Rock Springs, WY. First time on a commercial prop plane. Waiting far too long for my bag when mine is the only plane at the airport and there were about 15 people on board. Livin' the dream.

Comment

The Wasatch Front now has 3 airports with commercial air service. Allegiant Air just announced flights from Ogden to Phoenix-Mesa 2x a week on MD80 aircraft.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
            The Wasatch Front now has 3 airports with commercial air service. Allegiant Air just announced flights from Ogden to Phoenix-Mesa 2x a week on MD80 aircraft.
            Man, why couldn't they fly out of Provo instead? We go to Mesa several times a year.

Comment

Midland TX airport has free internet wifi, which is a good thing when your flight has been cancelled and you are praying the last flight of the day to houston does actually take off. Otherwise I might be in for a longer stay in midland than I previously thought.
              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                Midland TX airport has free internet wifi, which is a good thing when your flight has been cancelled and you are praying the last flight of the day to houston does actually take off. Otherwise I might be in for a longer stay in midland than I previously thought.
                Rent a car. Drive to Odessa and search out the worlds largest jack rabbit. You will NOT regret it
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                  Rent a car. Drive to Odessa and search out the worlds largest jack rabbit. You will NOT regret it
                  I just might. There are 6 gates I the airport but the numbering only goes to 6 since there is a 1A and 1B
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Currently stuck in Reno International. The dude on my left is wearing a Nixon watch and a "Nixon watches" shirt and has a dog in a carry on. Don't know why that struck me as funny. The girl on my right is telling someone how she and her fiancé are flying to Thailand next month to meet his family. When they return to LV, they are having a drive thru wedding in the sunroof of a limo while wearing traditional Thai garb. .
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Is it normal to deice the entire plane? I've been sitting on the tarmac in Midland for 45 minutes while they spread the deicing stuff on the entire plane.

Comment

45 minutes is a long time to deice
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                          Is it normal to deice the entire plane? I've been sitting on the tarmac in Midland for 45 minutes while they spread the deicing stuff on the entire plane.
                          Do they even know how to deice planes in Midland?
                          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                            Do they even know how to deice planes in Midland?
                            Apparently not, or maybe so....I don't know. I'm now safely in Houston so they did something right.

Comment

Minneapolis has decent wifi speed but that's about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Provo airport terminal starts construction

https://www.deseret.com/utah/2019/11...rport-terminal

Comment

Working...
                                X