The Supreme Court, bastion of conservatism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
    ALthough that would mean he is lying. No matter what, someone is lying here.
    No, if he sincerely doesn't remember he isn't lying. He was inebriated.
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
      Some of these Dems are just assholes. What the hell does it matter if it was him in a book or not..

What a freaking joke!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah... Senator Durbin is a dick.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
        Maybe I have never been drunk enough, but I don't buy he would forget that. One of them is lying - it is what it is.
        Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
        -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
        -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
          Maybe I have never been drunk enough, but I don't buy he would forget that. One of them is lying - it is what it is.
          And I cannot contemplate that
          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
          - SeattleUte

Comment

• Lindsay Graham. Wow.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Assholes and clowns all around in this Senate committee. Graham is a joke right now.
              - SeattleUte

Comment

Disagree. He is every bit as likely to mis-remember the event as she is. Probably much more likely.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

And I cannot contemplate that
                  Why wouldn't one lie? He is on the pinnacle of supreme and ultimate success in his profession and she has the chance to take down the man who will make it illegal to have a vagina. I see a lot of reason why they both would lie. I guess I am a cynic.
                  Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                  -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                  -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• They are leaning hard on a highschool yearbook? Seriously? And trying to decode terms and draw conclusions from them?
                    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• More grandstanding and virtue signaling. Thanks Graham.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Why wouldn't one lie? He is on the pinnacle of supreme and ultimate success in his profession and she has the chance to take down the man who will make it illegal to have a vagina. I see a lot of reason why they both would lie. I guess I am a cynic.
                        No, I do think it is more likely that one of them is lying. This sounds silly, but my soul really is having a hard time watching both of them and realizing someone is lying. It's just sad.
                        - SeattleUte

Comment

• What do those multiple Fs mean?

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Let's get back to that yearbook. So revealing.

Comment

Then he lied at the least about never being too inebriated to remember events.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• These yearbook questions are dumb, and should be easy for Kavanaugh to knock down. But man he's doing his worst.
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X