No announcement yet.

The Supreme Court, bastion of conservatism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aren’t we one more retiree/death from the next candidate’s internet search history being part of the evidence? Then things will get real interesting.

Seriously, Mrs Babs how could you spend all of 2017 just googling pictures of this ....what’s his name...mayfield baker person?

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
      She is a professor. She's affiliated with Stanford medical school. What kind of money would she need to make upending her life for this worth it?
      People jump on hand grenades to save the lives of others. This is a cause to those in her echo chamber and she has a chance to forever be a hero to them. The sacrifices might not be worth it to you but lets not pretend there is enormous sacrifice on her part without opportunities for benefit.
      Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
      -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
      -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Cheeky monkey!

Just trying to square the belief that Ford was assaulted by Kavanaugh, and he denies it. Maybe her friend simply doesn't remember the party.

This is more for my well-being than to convince my fake internet friends.
        Except she didn't say just that she wasn't at the party, she said she DID NOT KNOW KAVANAUGH.

I find it amazing that you can't accept that it is possible that Ford is just wronng or flatly lying.
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Some of these Dems are just assholes. What the hell does it matter if it was him in a book or not..

What a freaking joke!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• He is being too abrasive and reactionary in his responses. You would expect a SCOTUS nominee to have more composure.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Kavanaugh is fiery. It might backfire on him, but it is interesting.

I agree with him, the yearbook thing is a joke.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                Except she didn't say just that she wasn't at the party, she said she DID NOT KNOW KAVANAUGH.

I find it amazing that you can't accept that it is possible that Ford is just wronng or flatly lying.
                She has nothing to gain - therefore she is telling the truth. The rest is just the gymnastics to come back to the desired conclusion.

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  He is being too abrasive and reactionary in his responses. You would expect a SCOTUS nominee to have more composure.
                  Why? Are SCOTUS members supposed to be devoid of emotion? Especially regarding personal matters such as this?
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• The Supreme Court, bastion of conservatism

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    He is being too abrasive and reactionary in his responses. You would expect a SCOTUS nominee to have more composure.
                    I am not sure it will backfire. Truthfully, what I find more appealing is this is not about the SCOTUS nom. anymore but about his reputation and the fiery/reactionary responses reflect that he does not care if he is nominated or not. He is going to right the wrong they have done to his reputation for political gain..

To me, I think it resonates publicly, but for the senators, maybe not, but I do not fault him for staying pissed and fiery.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                      Some of these Dems are just assholes. What the hell does it matter if it was him in a book or not..

What a freaking joke!

The questions was a set up. there was no good answer for Kavanaugh.

Yes, it is me: Then his friend describes him puking and passing out as a drunk

I don't know, ask Judge: We would like to ask him but those damn republicans won't make him show up

Yes it was me but I didn't do that: So once again everyone else is wrong and you're right?
                      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        Why? Are SCOTUS members supposed to be devoid of emotion? Especially regarding personal matters such as this?
                        Good grief, of course you can have emotion. But he is borderline unhinged on some of those responses.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post

You haven't read my posts, bro. I believe she was abused. It's a plausible theory that it's just a case of mistaken identity. Especially because it was so long ago, she could be conflating a couple of memories.
                          But yes, for her to be flat out lying, intentionally, I find that hard to believe. And after Kavanaugh testified, I am having a hard time believing he is flat out lying. A plausible theory is that he did it, and simply cannot recall.
                          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                          - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            Good grief, of course you can have emotion. But he is borderline unhinged on some of those responses.
                            I agree. It is not a good look at all.
                            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                              I am not sure it will backfire. Truthfully, what I find more appealing is this is not about the SCOTUS nom. Anymore but about his reputation and the fiery/reactionary responses reflect that he does not care if he is nominated or not. He is going to right the wrong they have done for political gain..

To me, I think it resonates publicly, but for the senators, maybe not, but I do not fault him for staying pissed and fiery.

But the optics of him getting forceful with a demure and oppressed Diane Feinstein....oh the horror!

He is a misogynist and is lying because he has something to gain from being dishonest.

-DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

You haven't read my posts, bro. I believe she was abused. It's a plausible theory that it's just a case of mistaken identity. Especially because it was so long ago, she could be conflating a couple of memories.
                                But yes, for her to be flat out lying, intentionally, I find that hard to believe. And after Kavanaugh testified, I am having a hard time believing he is flat out lying. A plausible theory is that he did it, and simply cannot recall.
                                ALthough that would mean he is lying. No matter what, someone is lying here.
                                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Working...
                                X