The Supreme Court, bastion of conservatism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    His entire career is in jeopardy. Hard to blame him.
    Nope.

Wow he is now in rage mode.
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

• Holding no punches in calling out Dem’s for this mockery..

I look forward to the back and forth about to take place..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• His emotions and anger I find just as credible as her.

Him speaking about his Mother with emotions is heartfelt.. Well played.

Comment

• I've got to say, Ford's glasses look kind of like joke glasses.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I can't handle this. If he's innocent, I just can't comprehend Ford knowingly lying. She has no reason to. But he seems very sincere.
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

• I see Ford’s Lawyer directly behind Kavanaugh on his right shoulder..

Interesting to watch his facial expressions..

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                I can't handle this. If he's innocent, I just can't comprehend Ford knowingly lying. She has no reason to. But he seems very sincere.
                Maybe for the $$$$... there is always money.
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I can't handle this. If he's innocent, I just can't comprehend Ford knowingly lying. She has no reason to. But he seems very sincere.
                  Because memories aren't always based in facts. She could completely believe what she said. It doesn't mean it happened. This is why the polygraph is stupid.
                  "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

Comment

you don't think she will come out ahead financially?
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                      you don't think she will come out ahead financially?
                      She is a professor. She's affiliated with Stanford medical school. What kind of money would she need to make upending her life for this worth it?
                      - SeattleUte

Comment

• His calendar and journal is very detailed and huge proof to his life in question and a habit he has had only strengthen this habit.. These things cannot be denied..

Comment

She is a professor. She's affiliated with Stanford medical school. What kind of money would she need to make upending her life for this worth it?
                          Do you think multiple front doors are cheap?
                          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Don't pretend to know her financial accomplishments. She could be have been an investor in Theranos.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                            -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                              His calendar and journal is very detailed and huge proof to his life in question and a habit he has had only strengthen this habit.. These things cannot be denied..

The calendar thing is weak IMO. I know it's evidence, and I know he has to try to disprove the assault happening on any day during that time in question. But it still seems like he's relying on it a lot.
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

• The Supreme Court, bastion of conservatism

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                                The calendar thing is weak IMO. I know it's evidence, and I know he has to try to disprove the assault happening on any day during that time in question. But it still seems like he's relying on it a lot.
                                Of course he is relying on it! It is an historical record of his life in question.

While she is vague and going off memory that has not been Corroborated by anyone..

I find it solid vs. recollection..

Comment

Working...
                                X