The Supreme Court, bastion of conservatism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
    Men are absolute scum. “But the fruit came from the woman that YOU GAVE TO ME!!”

I’m confident that at some point in the indeterminate future, some homeo sapiens with a Y chromosome will take responsibility for his own conduct.
    Well, I still think JimboM'F'NMcMahon is still going to heaven!
    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
    -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
    -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      So dems are now saying they will impeach BK if he gets confirmed to the supreme court...
      That's a frightening look ahead into the future. We're not there yet, but don't kid yourself--we're headed there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
        Well, I still think JimboM'F'NMcMahon is still going to heaven!

Comment

• Language alert:

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
          - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
            So dems are now saying they will impeach BK if he gets confirmed to the supreme court...

http://dailycaller.com/2018/09/27/de...-confirmation/

Oh no, something else to keep Maxine Waters up at night!...

wait they pledge to investigate and vow to impeach if confirmed? and if the investigation exonerates BK? they still impeach?
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
              Men are absolute scum. “But the fruit came from the woman that YOU GAVE TO ME!!”

I’m confident that at some point in the indeterminate future, some homeo sapiens with a Y chromosome will take responsibility for his own conduct.
              yeah, that's kinda funny. sad.

eve: sorry, i messed up, i'll be better.

adam: it was HER fault!
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                Language alert:

Awesome.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Smart move by Flake. One week FBI investigation followed by a vote.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    Smart move by Flake. One week FBI investigation followed by a vote.
                    yep. should appease both sides. and if either side has an issue with it, eff em.
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      Smart move by Flake. One week FBI investigation followed by a vote.
                      I like that guy a lot. Really wish he was staying.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                        I like that guy a lot. Really wish he was staying.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                        There's no room in the GOP anymore for someone like him. The party's been Trumped.

Comment

• Flake not a popular dude on CB. yikes.
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

Comment

• CB. lol. What a bunch of dumbf*ks.
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• What's Flake's play? If he wanted more time for a FBI investigation all along, he could have voted know in the committee, right? Is this a cover for Collins and Murkowski?
                              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                                CB. lol. What a bunch of dumbf*ks.
                                The amount of butthurt there is really funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X