The Supreme Court, bastion of conservatism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    I would expect that the house would vote and impeach but before the senate had a chance to try Drumpf he would say the hell with this and just resign.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      I would expect that the house would vote and impeach but before the senate had a chance to try Drumpf he would say the hell with this and just resign.
      yeah, right. He's more the type to go 2 full terms and then refuse to leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by ByronMarchant View Post
        Lots of Planned Parenthood Protestors out today.
        People protesting Planned Parenthood, or Planned Parenthood supporters protesting?
        We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
          yeah, right. He's more the type to go 2 full terms and then refuse to leave.
          yep, this is much more likely.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

• Yeah, I am sure Justice Kavanaugh won't hold anything against them.
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• A hundred students were gathered on campus protesting the confirmation and holding signs

WE STAND WITH VICTIMS

and then it started raining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
                A hundred students were gathered on campus protesting the confirmation and holding signs

WE STAND WITH VICTIMS

Is that God's way of telling them to go to class?
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                  yep, this is much more likely.
                  I wouldn't be surprised if he happens to win in 2020, if the day after he wins he starts talking about removing the term limit on presidents.
                  Last edited by BlueK; 10-09-2018, 01:33 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if he happens to win in 2020, if the day after he wins he starts talking about removing the term limit on presidents.
                    Well, there should probably be an exception for people who do so much good. Why would you want a limit on that?
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      Well, there should probably be an exception for people who do so much good. Why would you want a limit on that?
                      the greatest president human of all time can't be limited to two terms. Exactly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
                        A hundred students were gathered on campus protesting the confirmation and holding signs

WE STAND WITH VICTIMS

Cool... Were they scratching on the doors?

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          In response to our earlier discussion about which side is motivated now:

Going to be a really interesting election.
                          Less toss ups; more leaning toward red.

BlueWave.jpg

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...house_map.html
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

"People tell me I'm doing such a great job, they ask 'why are there term limits? We think you should stay President forever.' I don't know, that's just what I keep hearing. I tell you, if I was allowed to stay, America would just keep on winning. I can see why people are asking that."

Comment

• That's funny. I heard similar fears about Obama from the far righties on CB/ social media.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                                That's funny. I heard similar fears about Obama from the far righties on CB/ social media.
                                I know, but in that case there was nothing to back it up in Obama's actions or words. I mean, Trump is the one who said, "president for life, I like that. Maybe we should try that here..." He also commented on how cool it was how when Kim Jung Un said something how like everyone just stopped and listened and wished it could be like that for him. Sure, those were just jokes, right? I think Trump likes to throw stuff like that out there to see the reaction. If it's positive he stays with it. Obama didn't joke that way. I'm not an Obama guy in any way, shape or form. But he had some respect for our history and way of doing things. One thing around Trump is to want to tear it all down. Obama didn't praise dictators. The far right would have been pulling their hair out and burning it if he had.
                                Last edited by BlueK; 10-09-2018, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X