Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kennedy announces his retirement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      That sucks. He was the best one there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
        Boo
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

This is going to be ugly.
          τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post
            This is going to be ugly.
            It might inject even more liveliness into the mid term elections.
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
              It might inject even more liveliness into the mid term elections.
              Might?
              τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

If anything it's more likely to liven up the democrats more.

Comment

By the way, about the travel ban...Venezuela is on the list. Really? There is a credible terrorist threat from there? That's a population friendly to the US even if the wacko dictator at the head of the country is not. Seems ill advised not to welcome dissidents wanting to come here.. Remind me what the purpose of this thing is.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                    By the way, about the travel ban...Venezuela is on the list. Really? There is a credible terrorist threat from there? That's a population friendly to the US even if the wacko dictator at the head of the country is not. Seems ill advised not to welcome dissidents wanting to come here.. Remind me what the purpose of this thing is.
                    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.15adb8f72c44
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

That sucks. He was the best one there.
                      Yeah, too bad it wasn't this one...

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yeah, Venezuela is full of those crazy catholics... they are worst than the muslims!
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I am guessing right after the midterms elections are over.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

I am guessing right after the midterms elections are over.
                            Do it now. RBG is a necessary counterweight on the Court. I don't want just one voice on the Court.

Several good decisions have come down this term, though I'm not pleased with the Amex antitrust decision.
                            "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
                              Do it now. RBG is a necessary counterweight on the Court. I don't want just one voice on the Court.

Several good decisions have come down this term, though I'm not pleased with the Amex antitrust decision.
                              No reason to get the dems all pissed off and fired up over an young, very conservative pick (the "anti-RBG") just before the election... who knows what the crazy "violent left" is might do. They might actually blow up the white house or something!

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Hey guys, good thing we elected Trump. He may take US politics to historical lows, divide the country as never before, drag us into a crippling trade war, and seriously degrade our power and influence internationally, but by golly he will get to make another Supreme Court pick. Nothing is more important than that, right?
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X