Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
    [ATTACH]9112[/ATTACH]
    I hope Toby Jones plays Graham if they ever do a biopic of him.

Attached Files
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

Comment

• Manchin tweeted that he will vote to confirm. So that's 51 votes in favor.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Machin being interviewed with protesters "Shame!", "Shame on You!" and "Look at Us!" One woman yelled "What is wrong with you?!" as he got into the elevator.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          This might explain how Dr. Ford passed that two question polygraph test...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chr...y-sounds-alarm
          It's funny how little discussion occurred on here about this. Perhaps people felt it was inappropriate because it was ... uncorroborated? CNN put out a story the next day where Monica McLean denied the story and in the process they revealed the guy's name. If you look up the guy's profile, he appears to be someone who has quite a bit to lose by getting involved with this.

About that Monica McLean, who this guy alleges was coached by Ford regarding a polygraph: she is lifelong friend of Ford's. She went to the hearing to support her. She retired from the FBI and lives in Rehobeth Beach, Delaware. Regarding Rehobeth Beach, Ford testified before the Senate Judiciary she was in Rehobeth Beach when she wrote the July 30 letter to Diane Feinstein. So apparently she happened to write this letter while she was staying with her pal Monica.

What did McLean do with the FBI? She worked at the US Attorney's office as PR spokesman/officer at the Southern District of New York under a guy named Preet Bharara. The Southern District of New York is NYC (well at least Manhattan), being the US Attorney there is a big deal. It's how Giuliani eventually became the mayor of NYC. Preet Bharara got the appointment because: a) he was well-qualified; and b) he was chief counsel for Chuck Schumer for a number of years while Schumer ran the judiciary committee when the Democrats were in the majority. McLean is obviously a politically connected person.

The Wall Street Journal ran a story last night that the FBI received text messages between McLean and Keyser, wherein McLean was pressuring Keyser to change her story regarding the the infamous 1982 party. In something that is likely related, Chuck Grassley sent a letter over to Ford's attorneys last night requesting that they provide records and details of communications between them and Sens. Feinstein and Hirono, the alleged witnesses at the party (including Keyser), and Deborah Ramirez, Julie Swetnick and their lawyers.

At this point you'd have to have the brains of an OJ juror to believe Kavanaugh actually assaulted Ford.
          Last edited by Color Me Badd Fan; 10-05-2018, 02:41 PM.
          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

At this point you'd have to have the brains of an OJ juror to believe Kavanaugh actually assaulted Ford.

Wow, that got resolved pretty quickly, right? She lied, he told the truth. Amazing that there's still a bunch of doofuses who can't see it as clearly as you.
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post

I heard someone comment regarding that picture of Graham that "he looks like he just had butt sex with another dude's wife...or with the dude himself."
              Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post

Wow, that got resolved pretty quickly, right? She lied, he told the truth. Amazing that there's still a bunch of doofuses who can't see it as clearly as you.
                Yes you're a colossal dummy if you really believe Kavanaugh did it. The type who believed all the ridiculous testimony of every other daycare center in the US from 1980-1995 being a false front for a satanic cult.

Comment

• Worth a read... the stuff on eyewitness mis-identification is scary, though probably unsurprising to the lawyers on the board.
                  You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                  Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                  You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post

While I dont agree that it is quite as clear as CMBF suggests, the bulk of the information coming to light since the hearing last week has undermined Ford but not affected Kavanaugh's credibility. Moreover, I think that Grassley must know something for him to demand copies of correspondence Ford has had with Feinstein and the like. I doubt that is just fishing. Plus, the whole issue with the therapist's notes is very odd; why won't she give them to the committee? She shows some portion of them (presumably the part that helps her look good) to a reporter but won't show anything to the committee? While she made a good appearance, her credibility is not standing up well to close scrutiny.
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

It's funny how little discussion occurred on here about this. Perhaps people felt it was inappropriate because it was ... uncorroborated? CNN put out a story the next day where Monica McLean denied the story and in the process they revealed the guy's name. If you look up the guy's profile, he appears to be someone who has quite a bit to lose by getting involved with this.

About that Monica McLean, who this guy alleges was coached by Ford regarding a polygraph: she is lifelong friend of Ford's. She went to the hearing to support her. She retired from the FBI and lives in Rehobeth Beach, Delaware. Regarding Rehobeth Beach, Ford testified before the Senate Judiciary she was in Rehobeth Beach when she wrote the July 30 letter to Diane Feinstein. So apparently she happened to write this letter while she was staying with her pal Monica.

What did McLean do with the FBI? She worked at the US Attorney's office as PR spokesman/officer at the Southern District of New York under a guy named Preet Bharara. The Southern District of New York is NYC (well at least Manhattan), being the US Attorney there is a big deal. It's how Giuliani eventually became the mayor of NYC. Preet Bharara got the appointment because: a) he was well-qualified; and b) he was chief counsel for Chuck Schumer for a number of years while Schumer ran the judiciary committee when the Democrats were in the majority. McLean is obviously a politically connected person.

The Wall Street Journal ran a story last night that the FBI received text messages between McLean and Keyser, wherein McLean was pressuring Keyser to change her story regarding the the infamous 1982 party. In something that is likely related, Chuck Grassley sent a letter over to Ford's attorneys last night requesting that they provide records and details of communications between them and Sens. Feinstein and Hirono, the alleged witnesses at the party (including Keyser), and Deborah Ramirez, Julie Swetnick and their lawyers.

Tip of the cap to CMBF. Nobody can take a simple set of facts and, in an attempt to explain their simplicity, proceed to complicate them such that, even after reading them multiple times, I'm still not sure I understand the point (or the simple facts). The man has a gift.
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Yes you're a colossal dummy if you really believe Kavanaugh did it. The type who believed all the ridiculous testimony of every other daycare center in the US from 1980-1995 being a false front for a satanic cult.
                        It was Kavanaugh’s tears and angry denial that sealed the deal for you, wasn’t it? Because there is nothing else in your long posts that tie up all the loose ends as neatly as you think they do.

Agree with Creekster that her credibility took a hit. I really don’t know what to think after all this. But if you’re going to force me to take a side, I’ll cast my lot in with all the other dummies who think she is probably telling the truth.
                        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                        - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post

He's way too masculine

Comment

• So are people suggesting Graham is gay and shaming him for it?
                            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                              So are people suggesting Graham is gay and shaming him for it?
                              If Graham was gay he would definitely be a no on Kavanaugh, unless he would like to be treated as a second class, at best, citizen.
                              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                                If Graham was gay he would definitely be a no on Kavanaugh, unless he would like to be treated as a second class, at best, citizen.
                                Kavanaugh quote: "The days of discriminating against gay and lesbian Americans, or treating [them] as inferior in dignity and worth, are over."

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X