The Supreme Court, bastion of conservatism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    First item of business for the libs... punch left. lolz.

What are they supposed to yell at her?

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
      First item of business for the libs... punch left. lolz.

do you understand the nature of that twitter account
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
        But the people confirming the choice are also as a group possibly going to be quite different after the next election. Both the president and Senate are essential parts of the process. Yes, it was a lame argument last time, as it would be this time. But there is never a shortage of rank hypocrisy in the two major parties
        Who will have influenced the US more, Mitch McConnell or Barack Obama?
        Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
        -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
        -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
          Frank Ryan, your new pic:

Comment

this post makes me sad.

a quick scan of twitter shows exactly what resistancehole is lampooning here.

RH a good follow! Like this one.
            Last edited by Walter Sobchak; 06-28-2018, 01:32 PM.
            You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
            Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
            You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by Crockett View Post
              Frank Ryan, your new pic:

bump
              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics...dent-trump-is/

I wonder if this report is true. Mike Lee has supposedly voted with the Trump administration less than any Senator except, I believe, Susan Collins. I also wonder if Trump's attention to Mike Lee will shift to his brother who actually has experience as a judge at the appellate level.
                Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post

I wonder if this report is true. Mike Lee has supposedly voted with the Trump administration less than any Senator except, I believe, Susan Collins. I also wonder if Trump's attention to Mike Lee will shift to his brother who actually has experience as a judge at the appellate level.
                  The thought of Mike Lee as a Supreme Court justice is terrifying. If Trump wants a Lee, I sure hope he turns his attention to Justice Lee.
                  As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                  --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

What are they supposed to yell at her?
                    I think they're supposed to yell "About The 2016 Election!"

Comment

lol mike lee is an absolute bonehead. would be happy with tom though.
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

lol mike lee is an absolute bonehead. would be happy with tom though.
                        Trump could do much worse than picking Justice Lee. If he picked Justice Lee, I would be relieved as I'm expecting someone much much worse. I wouldn't go so far as to say that I would be happy with it.
                        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

The weirdest thing about that article is Trump supposedly being worried about losing that seat to the democrats should he nominate him. He clearly knows very little about Utah.

Comment

Tom is a stud. I had him for IP law @ the Y and if nominated he will surely be the only Justice to have dressed up as Napoleon Dynamite on Halloween and done the Napoleon Dynamite dance on top of a desk.
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

I don't know much about Tom Lee, but if he's well liked by this crowd then he's clearly not radically right enough for Trump to consider him.

Comment

I don't know much about Tom Lee, but if he's well liked by this crowd then he's clearly not radically right enough for Trump to consider him.
                                Neil Gorsuch is a radical?
                                Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Working...
                                X