No announcement yet.

The Supreme Court, bastion of conservatism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like leaving work and not being able to listen anymore was perfect timing..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      He is being too abrasive and reactionary in his responses. You would expect a SCOTUS nominee to have more composure.
      Gee good thing he's not drunk at a party being rejected by some girl or something...
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Klobuchar not asking about the yearbook. SAD!
        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
          Then he lied at the least about never being too inebriated to remember events.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Yep. I think that's a possibility.
          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
          - SeattleUte

Comment

• Great. Now we're reviewing freshman year college roomate stories.
            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• More armchair, he is not handling the questions about alcohol well....
              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
              - SeattleUte

Comment

• Time for a vote. It appears Kav has won over all the women of America

Comment

• Good grief. Repeating the same questions back to the person asking them looks petty.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post

Time for a vote. It appears Kav has won over all the women of America

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• By the way he really looks like a 'Brett' in that picture. ^

Comment

• So dumb to ask him to "open the FBI investigation".
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                          Yep. I think that's a possibility.
                          I realize that is a possibility. See, I said no matter what your position means there was a lie. You said maybe he was too inebriated to recall. I pointed out that this means he was lying about never being too inebriated to remember.
                          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

I realize that is a possibility. See, I said no matter what your position means there was a lie. You said maybe he was too inebriated to recall. I pointed out that this means he was lying about never being too inebriated to remember.
                            This is why people hate lawyers.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                              This is why people hate lawyers.
                              Oh, heck, people hate me for a lot of reasons besides this.
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Oh, heck, people hate me for a lot of reasons besides this.
                                I don't doubt it, my furry friend.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X